How Do You Reverse An axis

I have the Komodo Cyclic and Collective and need to reverse the x axis on the collective.

Had a hard time to program the collective, I assigned it to Joy X but it was not reacting in the sim,I checked it in windows so I know it was working.

I assigned it quite a few time and finally it worked, but now it shows up as Joy_Z;Joy_X?

It did this by itself I only assigned Joy_X.

Now the problem is that the collective is reversed!!

To raise the collective you have to push down?

It is hard enough to fly a heli without the control working backwards!

I have read some pdf's but can not find any info on reversing an axis.

Thanks in advance

Clear your settings for that axis. go into Settings then in control options for your axis choose Axis Settings(?) then check or uncheck Invert axis. That should be you sorted. I can only assume you had the collective throttle turning at the same time

Edited by mr_mojo97

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

I Can Fly! I Can Fly!!

Thanks guys

I switched from game to Sim mode and it finally worked.

I enabled the throttle switch and it had to be inverted as well?

The throttle is not working properly because Windows calibration does not work as it should for the collective and throttle.

Don't know what other people are doing to overcome that problem, guess I will ask Richard at Komodo Simulations

Those Komodo controls are expensive but they make a world of difference in a persons ability to fly helis!!