PAK-FA Project

News

Hello Pilots, I am happy to Show you guys some Progress on Next Update.

This Next Update Coming up has taken a lot of work in all Areas to improve the SU-57 Experience,I have also made New Weapon/Fuel Tank Icons for Arming Screen, Below you guys will see Better Texture Settings and Animations including IRST and two more sensors that are added to the external model,I am in the last Steps Code wise to release the next Update,this includes the coding OF all 3 new Missiles That will be released with this update along with a new MOd core setup including an SU-57 Flight Manual and Aerodynamics Research.

New Sensors LUA has been added for Future Work and Improvements along with new mod Core placements of files including Separate FM for the SU-57.

Microsoft_Visual_Studio_5_31_2018_8_54_22_PM.png

Also New Weapon Icons For you guys to pick at Arming Screen and Ramp Start.

Screenshot_2018-05-21_23.13.15.png

All New Missiles have been Researched and Recoded in Performance and range.

DCS_5_30_2018_12_52_14_PM.png

And External improvements overall.

DCS_5_31_2018_8_26_15_PM.png

Improved The canopy even more.

DCS_5_31_2018_9_47_50_PM.png

I Hope you Guys Are ready for the New Missiles

DCS_5_31_2018_9_51_52_PM.png

Pilot Animations Added

DCS_5_30_2018_11_55_21_PM.png

Edited by cubanace

I've tried to install this mod based on the installation instructions given, but none of them work and I'm unable to use the mod? As instructed, I've dropped the "Pak-fa" folder into both SavedGames and mods/aircraft and it still does not appear.

Anything extra need to be done?

I've tried to install this mod based on the installation instructions given, but none of them work and I'm unable to use the mod? As instructed, I've dropped the "Pak-fa" folder into both SavedGames and mods/aircraft and it still does not appear.

Anything extra need to be done?

You need Ether FC3 or Su-27 due to Avionics.

NEXT PATCH IS FINALLY HERE.

External M0del Improvements.

: 1 New IRST model and Animations Added. (WIP)

: 2 Canopy Wear Reflection Added.

: 3 External Model Pilot Animated(Now turns its head where you look).

: 4 External Rear canopy Rail Model and textures Improved.

: 5 Canopy Glass Shape Modeled from scratch with blueprints and deleted the original.

: 6 Landing gear retraction Improved and added new textures to landing gear pistons.

: 7 New Pilot Helmet and Visor

: 8 Afterburner Textures Unique to that of Pak fa Engine,This will not affect other planes in the game.

New Missiles Added:

Missiles are WIP and will BE complete by next Update.

: 1 KS-172 (Long Range)

: 2 K-77M (Long Range)

: 3 RVV-AE-PD (Medium Range) RamJet.

Documents section Updated

I have included a WIP Su-57 Flight Manual and Aerodynamics Research along with License Terms.

Improved Helmet and Visor.

DCS_6_3_2018_11_56_50_PM.png

New Collimator Lens.

DCS_6_1_2018_10_56_11_PM.png

TWS MODE

DCS_6_4_2018_5_59_01_PM.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Edited by cubanace

Wow! Excellent! Thanks so much for your effort!

Edit:

Maybe it's something I did, but for me the R-77M flies farther and faster than the long-range RVV-BD (R-37M).

Also, regarding the nomenclature, AFAIK, the RVV-AE is the vanilla R-77.

R-77PD is the actual name of the ramjet version with the grid fins.

This is a good resource for missiles and other system types:

http://militaryrussia.ru/blog/

Edited by Abanamat

The RVV-AE is named that way because I can't fit a longer name of RVV-AE-PD,the K-77M is the RVV-M and all missiles are not complete,I have a lot of research to do and to better understand dcs missile code values but did not have the time to fully finish the missiles in this update,they will be finished by next update.

I still need to work on range and performance of each missile.

Edited by cubanace

Great job either way.

I unsuccessfully tried to create my own personal R-77M mod, since the basic version in the game seems to have unreasonably high drag characteristics.

And perhaps for the future, it would make more sense to have an R-77-1, R-77M, and the ramjet R-77ME (the so-called "izdeliye 180-BD"), which seems to be the further development of the RVV-AE-PD.

As proven by the team developing the A-4E mod, the AGM-45 is now somewhat functional. This, thanks to development on the F/A-18C, led me to test whether or not this applied to other ARMs. The Kh-31P proved to follow suit. I have not noticed this missile being functional beforehand.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Omg awesome!! Will you animate the missile bays, will you program tiny RCS too? :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I appreciate your efforts to go on with this project:thumbup:

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

"after feeling devastated" ? What did I miss? o_O

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence