PAK-FA Project

I truly admire your willingness to stick with your projects especially in the face of some of the setbacks you've had.

Keep learning and keep up the good work. :thumbup:

That is the whole reason i am developing the SU-57,to learn DCS Development.

Thank you for your kind words.

Best regards:

CubanAce.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh dam I'm pretty sure I forgot to set the correct Arg # I will reupload another build so that by pressing left control R bay doors and refueling probe animate.

Untill I add a custom key binding and external animation.

Unfortunately, I couldn't open the weapon bay by LCtrl+R. It can only control the extension/retraction of the fuel probe. :cry:

Unfortunately, I couldn't open the weapon bay by LCtrl+R. It can only control the extension/retraction of the fuel probe. :cry:

Bay doors animation is now ran by an animation Scriped

They open automatically. In a speed rnge of 300 to 400

If you have the latest build of the pak fa it works that way

All this will change in the Upcoming EFM version and baydoors will open upon hitting the trigger depending on pylon stations.

Edited by cubanace

Bay doors animation is now ran by an animation Scriped

They open automatically. In a speed rnge of 300 to 400

If you have the latest build of the pak fa it works that way

All this will change in the Upcoming EFM version and baydoors will open upon hitting the trigger depending on pylon stations.

Thank you very much. It works now. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

S-70 hunter drone update.

Hello gents...:D

Here is 3D progress of the S-70 drone,i model the rear section based on new pictures of the Hunter drone found on 2019 maks airshow model.

FB_IMG_1566754064987.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

FB_IMG_1566754072369.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

And also for the American side i started 3d modeling a X-47B Drone.

X-47B_development.jpg

X47b.jpg

x47b2.jpg

x-47b4.jpg

Edited by cubanace

• 3 weeks later...

Hello cubanace,

Hope all is well after the storm. Your mods are awesome. So inspired by your Su-57 mod, I made these icons from scratch. You are welcome to use them in any future update, if they would be suitable.

Thank you again.

icon.png.b1fe1ea0441a57573c1bcd8ff4e14052.png

icon_select.png.e41bc64d2298cdc7e9b361436853de2c.png

icon-active.png.62ecec80114e9d90130a528d9bcbca6a.png

Kind regards,

Mimes

"Joined forum in 2004 but flying Flanker since 1995 :o)"

Hello SU-57 Pilots...

Little news update on behalf my current goals for my SU-57

Updates have slow down alot on my behalf due to a new full time job on my part also the SU-57 is now in a whole new complete level in terms of realism and im looking forward on sharing my new work with you guys in the coming months.

Learning C++ has been a huge challange on my part but was the only way to make whats coming new,remember i am still alone making the SU-57 and will remain that way due to security reasons,i do apreciate all those who help with Art,skins work and its the only thing that i can accept as help.

So again i thank all those who have helped in the past and continue doing so, as for the SU-57 its a complete new beast in terms of coding so keep in mind that FC3 will not be needed on the next build coming next.

I am extremly happy on how things are shaping up and realise how important this project is in my life.

Also the S-70 drone is almost ready and i got a suprise working,you guys can have the S-70 fly alongside the SU-57 and also i made a recon script where you guys can take pictures of the target area and so on the script runs with a screenshot tool so its easy to take pictures and look at them later.

The Aircraft carrier is also almost done along with all new weapon coding and modeling.

This should add more fun to the project and im looking forward in providing a great experience for you guys.

Best regards:

CubanAce.

Edited by cubanace