PAK-FA Project

MID AIR RFUELING..

Slowly I am adding new futures found on the real SU-57,I have added a point helper to the 3d point of the fueling probe 3d model so that way we can connect to the Tanker and have our Vodka????

Cockpit shown is for testing and outdated enjoy.

Spracing one of my Testers trying mid air refueling.

SU-57 project improvements in remodeling.

You guys asked for a better Cabin for the Su-57?

That is what I am here for to make sure you guys get the best Su-57 experience one could have this is why I cant rush out the next update there's many improvements coming so stay tune guys because I am making sure to do everything that you guys been asking for.

Reshaping the old Stick.

stick2.jpg

Reshaping the old stick

stick3.jpg

Cockpit modeling new parts and remodeling the frame.

modeling_3.jpg

modeling2.jpg

modeling_4.jpg

W.I.P

Best Regards: CubanAce

Su-57 is getting ready for the Arrival of MAC :D

Below is a Clip showing the new cockpit design, keep in mind extremely early work and no where near ready to be released, many cockpit animations are not even started yet.

I finally got my new pc yesterday and I already installed all my needed programs to speed up my work :D

New Su-57 update coming

... I'd just like to see 'how' her little brothers can refuel, instead :megalol:

Seriously, now: you're doing a great job, cubanace.

And these teasers are showing me that.

Keep on this way, I just can't await to fly... them both! IC passed or not.

With best regards.

hi im from Argentina, i´ve tried your mod for first time yesterday and its amazing, wanna thanks for all the time and effort of work, cheers from Arg, and if you talk in spanish please tell me know, thank you very much again the mod itsa amazing, some little tips that i can said if you gimme the permission, i noticed that the canopy is a little bit poligonal on the curve, mi mirrors are inverted at the sides, and need some sensors of HSI altitud Rpm will be amazing, and the bug of landing, after all of this.. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKSS!!!!!!