PAK-FA Project

i have taken the first step into involving my self with creating a None Official module for dcs world,this would be a module of the Pak-Fa and its going to be free,i will post updates in this page as they come along.

None Official module will include.

Animation After Parking,MOstly (AI)

Aircraft Surfaces Animations.

Cockpit/External 3d model.

Custom Flight Model.

R-37 3d Model and Simulation.

RWR and Radar in MFDs (works by using FC3 Avionics).

I had more things planned but without the skills needed i just cant recreate it at this time untill i learn more,so my Work will improve with time.

my work at ...

https://www.facebook.com/Cubanace-Simulations-138020453352341/

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 1

wait, you have details on the Radar, thrust vectoring and it's impact on the FM, russian Navigation system and the datas for the MFCD's????

I don't believe you...

i dont have exact details no, but il find the closest information,after all none of this modules can be 100% real to the real thing.

Half of the items on your Code list cannot be done outside the SDK.

Partially you are correct and not simultaneously.

All features possible create without full SDK, but with some limitations...DCS open API is powerfull enough to create "Community free"-style mods with own FM.

cubanace, wish you all the best with your hard work! Sincerely your MiG-29TVC ;)

Edited by BR=55=Sevas
  • Like 1

Partially you are correct and not same time.

All features possible create without full SDK, but with some limitations...DCS open API is powerfull enough to create "Community free"-style mods with own FM.

cubanace, wish you all the best with your hard work! Sincerely your MiG-29TVC ;)

I'm Referring to the Adv Cockpit systems.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

well best of luck to you, you're taking on a huge challenge

great challenges pose great learning opportunities too

that being said, why name it "Community PAK-FA" if you're doing it yourself? I'm a little annoyed that you're using the same name format we chose this summer.

--gos

Never looked at it that way, tough community was a great name due to it been free for all of us, I will rename it,I respec what your saying, I did not know this was like a company name or something.

Good luck and stay positive. This is a huge undertaking. You got my full respect.

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

I'm Referring to the Adv Cockpit systems.

When you coding your own systems then everything on your side, you have opportunity to make any advanced system, based on your understanding.

Limitations and problems I see only with radar, map and guided weapon

But probably using lua to c++ dll interaction you can get any target (object) in world.

Here is my example of intake door of my MiG29

As you can see everything controlled by me. Any interaction with buttons/switches also possible to include to your own logic and algorithm.

Enjoy and code :D

ADoANxhHJIc.jpg

Edited by BR=55=Sevas

Partially you are correct and not simultaneously.

Thank you for your support,I'm trying.

I would say this is foolish to even think about making this. Most of the Russian aircrafts are top, top secret even the quite old ones. Not to even mention the newer ones. For me this would be great waste of time. You might think twice about this.

Thank you already think twice and this is almost impossible but I'm going on with the project.

Arent you the one who got banned on that Facebook group for posting this and found that you were lying?

Yes I am that guy, I just never had the time to explain what I was planning and I did not explained my self correctly ,lesson learned,now I have taken better understanding of how this works,my apologies for the misunderstanding, where I messed up was that I never said who the model maker was and claimed it to be my self to cover the real author, again lesson learned,now I know to have everything legal and that dcs world needs everything to be legal like brands,models ex, the project its a go and I am not giving up, I'm just a new guy that wants the pak fa to come alive,its just a matter of time.

Edited by cubanace

Never looked at it that way, tough community was a great name due to it been free for all of us, I will rename it,I respec what your saying, I did not know this was like a company name or something.

It's not trademarked or anything, but it just lends itself to implying it's being developed by the same team. You obviously were free to have kept that name, but we appreciate you changing it.

thanks and good luck!

--gos