A-10C external model broken

The external model of the A-10C is still broken in the release version.

This includes:

- Right engine nacelle appears dented

- inside of speedbrakes has strange smoothing / reflections

- disappearing antenna behind the canopy

- (3d cockpit) cockpit viewpoint is very far forward, and the hud seems more magnified

Thanks

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

-R ENG Naccelle,

-LOD Shifting to -A/No Antenna

-Speedbrake Internals

Have been reported already.

I dont see anything wrong w/ Viewpoint, possible you have old snapviews lingering? will double check again tonight.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I dont see anything wrong w/ Viewpoint, possible you have old snapviews lingering? will double check again tonight.

I have never customized snapviews, should I try to delete the file anyway?

Basically what I noticed is that a few versions ago (at the time when there was that bug with TrackIR that was behaving like a VR headset), the default viewpoint in the A-10C was moved back to a more natural position.

Now it seems to be back to where it has always (wrongly) been, on top of the stick basically.

The difference is that before, I could move the viewpoint back and still manage to have a decent view of most of the HUD, now the hud seems so big when I move back, that I have to move around way too much to see the different information boxes.

Windows 10 - Intel i7 7700K 4.2 Ghz (no OC) - Asus Strix GTX 1080 8Gb - 16GB DDR4 (3000 MHz) - SSD 500GB + WD Black FZEX 1TB 6Gb/s

the Viewport being placed in original Non-VR position is not a bug.

HUD Being Focused to Infinity is also not a bug.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

HUD Being Focused to Infinity is also not a bug.

Never spoke about Hud being focused to infinity :huh:

I'm referring to the 3d model bugs and hud size.

HUD Size IRL Gets larger has your Head moves away from the origin and gets smaller as you move closer.

The Head Position was set in a specific spot to optimize readability of gauges and MFD Displays on monitors ( AFAIK )

Not sure if this the right place (ED please take note)..........

Logged in this pm.....To cut a long story short.

I'm keen to update to NTTR 2.4. - unfortunately/simultaneous spitfire release etc.

After ED update [50 mins], Restart....OS update [40 min] etc etc

So, I'm obviously keen to get airborne..........

Eventually connect and WOW, the background soundtrack has changed!

It blew me away to the point that I couldn't press the 'FLY' button until I'd heard the whole soundtrack loop!!!!!!!!

Top marks ED A/V production.

i7-4790, 16GB DDR3, 6GB EVGA GTX1060 SC, Oculus CV1, Track IR 5, BenQ XL2720X, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind, Microsoft Windows® 8.1 -

HUD Size IRL Gets larger has your Head moves away from the origin and gets smaller as you move closer.

The Head Position was set in a specific spot to optimize readability of gauges and MFD Displays on monitors ( AFAIK )

Skate, just to clear some confusion:

- I am well aware of how HUDs work in real life, so we're on the same page there.

- What I am reporting/noticing is that the absolute size of the HUD picture in the A-10C, in my case, has increased since the patch. It has increased to the point where if I move my head back in 1.5.5.x I can see far less of what I could see in the previous version, given the same head position.