Holiday Wishes for the Polychop Team!

Hawkeye60

As the Holidays approach, I would like to give thanks to the Polychop Team,

(You too Poly Roie!:D),

for creating the coolest Helicopter in DCS.

With all the negative posts and complaints floating around here I thought I was time to state my position.

Which is............

I hope you guys have a FANTASTIC Holiday and a very prosperous New Year!

Wishing you all the success you deserve!

Please keep the choppers coming! (I was hoping for a new one under the tree!:D)

All the best to you and yours :xmas:

Still a huge fan, addict and supporter,

Hawkeye

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Indeed, happy holidays and I hope there will be a Bo-105 available in the new year :)

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I agree with everyone else here. Thanks Polychop, the Gazelle is awesome and we'll be happy to take the new ones for a spin. Happy Holidays!

Come join a passionate community of flight simmers everyday, live at

16hnv2f.png

PC Specs

Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz MSI Z170A Gaming M7

Corsair Vengeance LED 2666MHz 32GB DDR4

H115i 280mm Liquid CPU Cooler

EVGA GeForce 980Ti Hybrid (built-in liquid cooling)

EVGA SuperNova 750W 80+Gold

Samsung NVMe 950PRO M.2 SSD 512GBx2

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it. Hope everyone spends lots of time with family and gets lots of sim related gifts.

Personally, I got my self a DJI drone during the black friday sales..since I'm still waiting on my DJI Mavic Pro to arrive.

While I can't say much...2017 is shaping up to be a interesting year.

Coder - Oculus Rift Guy - Court Jester

Yep, you guys deserve it.

You took on the worst module type possible (light weights) as a first release and I just have nothing but respect for you dudes.

In case I do not have anything else to add (I am on 3 weeks holiday now), Happy Christmas and a superb new year to all chaps involved, superb work so far.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate. OpenXR, Open XR tool kit disabled.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC.

Vaicom user. Virpil Mongoose base CM3 & Mongoose stick CM2 (not set for dead stick), Virpil TCS with apache Grip. MFG pedals with damper upgrade. Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.