Helmet visor toggle

ivo

Hi helmet visor toggle Lalt+Home work or not ?

what is for ? Helmet night vision is implemented ? :joystick:

Bye :thumbup:

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

As a lover of both the RAZBAM Mirage 2000C and the LS MiG-21, I have to say I would love for this functionality to be across the two. Honestly, I think all DCS aircraft should have the ability to drop a sun visor. 8)

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Damn, you are fast as lightning! That did not even take two hours :shocking:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hi to all and thank for your replies. But there is no a night vision like F4 bms for Dcs?

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

Hi to all and thank for your replies. But there is no a night vision like F4 bms for Dcs?

There is night vision in other DCS aircraft like the A-10C, but our Mirage is not compatible with night vision IRL so it has no night vision ingame.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

There is night vision in other DCS aircraft like the A-10C, but our Mirage is not compatible with night vision IRL so it has no night vision ingame.

Night vision is something you clip to your helmet, the aircraft does not need any compatibility with night vision unless maybe you want uv lighting of which the mirage has ingame.

You dont need cockpit lighting to utilize NVG's. Anyway the in game adjustable cockpit lighting is good enough just like it was in real life when old aircraft without nvg certified lighting used Nvg's. Hence why many used one tube with focus for flight and the second tube focused for the close in instrument panels.

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

Night vision is something you clip to your helmet, the aircraft does not need any compatibility with night vision unless maybe you want uv lighting of which the mirage has ingame.

You kinda do in terms of cockpit lighting so you're not blinded when using NVG but yea it's not as severe of limitation as "Impossible"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

You kinda do in terms of cockpit lighting so you're not blinded when using NVG but yea it's not as severe of limitation as "Impossible"

the cockpit lights are red and of the same shade so there is minimal interference with NVG and other then the warning panel nothing causes light bloom which is acceptable for NVG qualification on an airframe. So by all standards there should be no reason why we cannot have night vision on the mirage.

the cockpit lights are red and of the same shade so there is minimal interference with NVG and other then the warning panel nothing causes light bloom which is acceptable for NVG qualification on an airframe. So by all standards there should be no reason why we cannot have night vision on the mirage.

There you go, the topic I was talking about.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=163145&highlight=NVG

If you use NVG in the 2000 you would only see a green screen IRL as the cockpit lights emit in a light visible by the NVG. I was wrong in my previous post the mirage 2000C have started using the NVG in 2015 not in the early 2000. If you want to use them there is a mod but be advised that it is not realistic and that's why RAZBAM did not include them.

Edited by myHelljumper

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

There you go, the topic I was talking about.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=163145&highlight=NVG

If you use NVG in the 2000 you would only see a green screen IRL as the cockpit lights emit in a light visible by the NVG. I was wrong in my previous post the mirage 2000C have started using the NVG in 2015 not in the early 2000. If you want to use them there is a mod but be advised that it is not realistic and that's why RAZBAM did not include them.

The upgrade in 2015 was for the -5 and to make the glass cockpit NVG compatible. But the thread does have other interesting notes but most of them are no one really knows and that the french just didnt use them for interceptors.

As a matter of fact, IRL, when you want to use NVG on a regular basis on fleet of fighters, it requires extensive modifications to both cockpit and external lighting system.

The very last models of NVG may have reduced the down sides of NVG.

But M-2000C isn't really the last kid on the block, and NVG capacity isn't something relevant in its operational life.

The NVG doesn't have the same amplification across the whole color spectrum. Red lighting is especially amplified and blinding.

The idea is to focus NVG to "infinity" to look outside, and look below NVG ocular to read instruments. Green/ blue cockpit lighting can be used to avoid blinding.

The modification have been studied in early 2000', but it hasn't been completed and pilots trained until 2015 to deploy in AG assignment alongside Mirage 2000D.

Edited by jojo
  • Like 1

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

This was one of the questions I submitted in the Q&A before the mirage was released

@ 15:20. So NVGs were not going to be a feature. but like Rlaxoxo said you can just mod it in. The only aircraft I can think of at the moment that is getting NVGs is the F-14 by leatherneck.
Edited by xKBLx_Viper_6354

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If it doesn't work how it should, give it a good HARD smack. 100% fixed every time.

The only aircraft I can think of at the moment that is getting NVGs is the F-14 by leatherneck.

The A-10C, UH-1H and Gazelle have them too and I'm sure the F/A-18C and the Eurofighter will have them as well.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg