HOTAS profiles

Snail

That would be very nice, and a nice diversion from the very basic profiles delivered with most modules.

:thumbup:

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

That would be great of LNS :D

Bit of an off-topic thing here but related to HOTAS and AJS:

X52 Pro user here and I'm wondering if anyone could help me make the mini-stick on the throttle be a substitute for the Viggen's left-hand pressure-sensitive stick. Any help would be extremely appreciated. :thumbup:

That would be great of LNS :D

Bit of an off-topic thing here but related to HOTAS and AJS:

X52 Pro user here and I'm wondering if anyone could help me make the mini-stick on the throttle be a substitute for the Viggen's left-hand pressure-sensitive stick. Any help would be extremely appreciated. :thumbup:

I am also really interested in this, since the mini stick never gets used on mine since its so awkward to use as a mouse and ive been wanting to use it for more practical binds.

:shocking:

I am also really interested in this, since the mini stick never gets used on mine since its so awkward to use as a mouse and ive been wanting to use it for more practical binds.

Yep! About time to figure out how to use it :thumbup:

Heh, I use an extended X52. :)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=168533

attachment.php?attachmentid=142437&d=1465861862

attachment.php?attachmentid=142438&d=1465861862

Is that custom made?! Because I would definitely like to have that. :shocking: