Playstation VR and DCS compatibility?

D4n

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

How does DCS work with SteamVR? :P (Sry got no idea what "SteamVR" is xD )

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Nope sry no time to read over 1300 posts.

As far as i know there is no way to play dcs with psvr...at least not yet. Though even if...i dont think it would work well...psvr isnt made for high pixeldensity afaik and with the normal setting i dont think any gauges would be readable

i7 6700k @ 4,5 Ghz | MSI 1080ti Aero | 32 GB RAM 2133 | 500 GB SSD | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | HTC Vive |:pilotfly:

• 1 month later...

Here are my findings regarding PSVR and DCS.

I did install the TrinusVR and hooked up the PSVR headset. I got it working with DCS but for me it's not useable atm. The cockpit looks like it's from a miniature jet, HUD is not readable, the VR mouse cross always present. In the Huey the copilot looks like a playdoll and everything in the cockpit looks tiny. On the upside sensation of flying is definitely there.

Resident Evil 7 VR, Batman VR and Project Cars in cinematic mode on the PS4 are very enthralling experiences, soI'll keep the PSVR, but won't use it for flying DCS.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

How does DCS work with SteamVR? :P (Sry got no idea what "SteamVR" is xD )
SteamVR is the software framework that enables support for the HTC Vive. OpenVR is the programming library used by applications supporting the HTC Vive, for instance DCS World.

That is, you need to install SteamVR to run OpenVR applications, that can run through Steam or not.

Now read it a couple of times more. :D