CT-114 Tutor

Cube

Hi I am Cube and I am #6 with the Canada 150 Team. We were wondering If anyone would be willing to create a CT-114 aircraft for DCS 1.5 [and 2.0 if possible].

The Canada 150 team was created by the FS Golden Hawks to celibate the 150th anniversary of the confederation of Canada.

Thank You.

Cube C150T 6 Opposing Solo.

056-Canadair-CT114-DND-600dpi.jpg

1586270.jpg?v=v40

CanadairCT114Tutor.png

Hi Cube, and welcome!

Unfortunately I'd say it is pretty unlikely someone will ever create this plane for DCSW, since it would be of very limited use in the simulation (except for you and a few other Canadians).

What could probably work is a pure external mod, so you could fly it with the cockpit of a Hawk or L-39 or something like that. I know it isn't the same but better than nothing I guess.

Steps to achieve that:

1. Find or create a model for that plane, if you don't make it yourself make sure you get the permission by the author to use it in DCSW as a mod

2. Ask in the forums whether some of our great modders here can get it into DCSW for you, give them the model.

3. wait a bit.

4. have fun with it.

I can get it all set up and in engine for you but I don't have the time to create the entire external 3D model and texture it for you. If you can get me a 3D model and there is reliable data on the Flight physics of the aircraft then i can get it into engine for you within a day. give me 2-3 and i could chuck in the animations as well.

Why not check to see if the Virtual Snowbirds are still around using the " Tutor " and go from there..

I have already asked the VSB and have gone no where with that I anyone could make the 3d Model we could try to put the cockpit from something else in and go from there.

Thanks