Jump to content

No DCS-BIOS export data after latest Update 1.5.5


Tekkx
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hallo, dear Community.

 

I searched this forum for similar issues... found nothing. So - maybe - it's my fault:

 

Yesterday I updated DCS to the latest version 1.5.5.

After this DCS-BIOS (with RS485) spits no output anymore.

(What about HELIOS I didn't test. I wanted just to test my latest RS485-Hardware.)

 

After tweaking arround with socat and export.lua (refreshed even DCS-BIOS and Arduinos libraries) - with no result - I downdated to 1.4.(don't remember last digit - I'm not a book-keeper).

Now it works fine again (without further tweaking).

 

Is there another one with same issue?

Strange side effect after Update to 1.5.5: DCS fell back into German and plays Music (I switched it intentionally to English and strictly NO Music before) :)

 

Can someone tell me, what I did wrong or what went wrong during update? It looks like an 1.5.5-issue cause after fallback it worked again.

 

BTW: Latest Update looked very nice (as short as I used it). Also new items in Menue could become helpful.

Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Please do not PM me with DCS-BIOS-related questions. If the answer might also be useful to someone else, it belongs in a public thread where it can be discovered by everyone using the search function. Thank You.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, Capt_Zeen.

 

If I "translate" this line right (I don't speak LUA very fluent), it states to the unwanted Language-Switching.

 

So the Export-Issue is still unsolved. Will comment this line anyway (tonight - I'm still at work).

Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Please do not PM me with DCS-BIOS-related questions. If the answer might also be useful to someone else, it belongs in a public thread where it can be discovered by everyone using the search function. Thank You.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hallo.

It took a while (some other issues to solve) but now it's time to close this Thread:

 

Deactivating

--os.setlocale("ISO-8559-1", "numeric")

indeed solved it.

 

Thank you again :)

 

Now occurs another problem: There is no time left for flying these days... Real life is a mighty thing.

Manual for my version of RS485-Hardware, contact: tekkx@dresi.de

Please do not PM me with DCS-BIOS-related questions. If the answer might also be useful to someone else, it belongs in a public thread where it can be discovered by everyone using the search function. Thank You.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...