G

jafa

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early 2017 , ive just done a complete revamp of the exterior sounds and will be shortly moving on to the start up and shutdown sequence, after which I will be going through and cleaning up the audio as best I can before moving on to all the ancillary audio for this aircraft.

Ill be posting another small vid update over the next few days .

Happy holidays everyone

Cheers

Jafa

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

Jafa can you please have a go at the Spitfire sounds, They are bloody awful LOL :D

Probably the worst default sounds of any WW2 module. I would love to see a similar sound mod for the Spit, but I'm still eagerly awaiting these sounds for the Mustang.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Thanks Jafa, looking forward to your mod! sounds great!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Work continues , these are the revamped external sounds in slow flybys , more vids will follow showing more of the range when I get the time.

Cheers

Jafa

Edited by jafa
  • Like 1

Work continues , these are the revamped external sounds in slow flybys , more vids will follow showing more of the range when I get the time.

Cheers

Jafa

You have just proven that you are amazing sound designer. Your work is impeccable. Pure victory incarnate.

Did I stress enough that your work is awesome? :D

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Very much looking forward to this mod. Would you consider releasing in its current state, as your work is a vast improvement over the default P-51 sounds? You can always continue to tweak it.

Sorry thats not the way I work, releasing stuff in an unfinished state would only bug me .

Thanks for the complements everyone , so here is another one this shows the engine from min to max power from a static perspective , be aware these sounds are not cleaned yet but they are as near as damn it final.

Cheers

Jafa

Edited by jafa

sounds incredible! Any chance you will be touching up the 50cals sound as well or is this purely motor?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''

sounds incredible! Any chance you will be touching up the 50cals sound as well or is this purely motor?

Yes this will be a complete package, im also looking at including a extra racing package for the p51 Reno racers .

Cheers

Jafa

Yes this will be a complete package, im also looking at including a extra racing package for the p51 Reno racers .

Cheers

Jafa

Omg it will be like a second Christmas!!! So excited! Great work

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]1000 miles of road will take you around town, a 1000 feet of runway can take you around the world...unless your in a Huey, you can go anywhere with no runway in a Huey!

multiplayer name ''DustOff=3=6''