The mouse cursor comes inth middle of screen

jef32

Hi

Since the update of yesterday, the cursor of the mouse comes in the middle of the screen before desappearing a few seconds later.

Why forcing the cursors to come in the middle ?

When you play, you have the joystick near the mouse and it happens that the mouse feel some little moves and each time, the cursor appears and it's unpleasant and unrealistic to see the cursor each time during few seconds in the middle of the screen.

Why don't you let the cursor where the player had placed it, often in a corner ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Hope ED will give us which .lua we can modify to change the default place of the cursor, and how modifying it.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

My mouse also relocates itself to a certain spot on my screen after I let it go for a few seconds, though I only play on one monitor, with a second for other things.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Owned modules: Flaming Cliffs 3, A-10C, F-86F, MiG-21bis, Hawk T.1A, Bf 109 K-4, Ka-50, UH-1H, Fw 190 D-9, L-39C, MiG-15bis, Mi-8MTV2, M-2000C, P-51D, Nevada

PC Specs: i7 4770k @3.5GHz, GTX 980 Ti, 16GB RAM

Peripherals: CH Fighterstick, CH Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Pedals Mk III, TrackIR 5

Oui c'est vrai Morph, ce sujet a été ouvert après le mien. Ok, touche LAlt en attendant.

DCS 1.5.5.60338.212

The problem has disappeared, but now the mouse cross cursor is visible all the time, does not disappear when the mouse remains idle.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR