Oil Temp Gauge orientation incorrect

X93355

Just a small thing, the oil temp gauge seems to be rotated 90 degrees and not correctly aligned. Using Rift, haven't checked outside of rift. Was a problem before latest patch and still a problem since patch.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

You are wrong.

Real cockpit.

0467693.jpg

This is because the cockpit layout is designed to keep all the gauges aligned on the same direction.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

More specifically, it puts all the green arcs in roughly the same position on each gauge. These components were selected for the Huey from "off-the-shelf" units that were not specifically made for this helicopter. By rotating the gauge 90 degrees counter-clockwise, it makes it easy for the pilot to see "at a glance" when everything is operating in the normal ranges.

Highspeed

Well look at that, I learnt something today so it's a good day. Thanks guys

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908