Loz 2.1 a-10c profile cdu

In that helios profile there is cdu keyboard but not screen itself. how can i add it?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Do you want to make a new profile, or just access the cdu within Loz's profile.

If the latter is the case, the moment you pull up the keyboard the right mfd will switch to the cdu screen, not exactly realistic but a very nice compromise and works very well.

If you want to export the cdu info, then I found this post which tells you how to do it, quite an old post, but I'm guessing it should still work.

Thanks to FreeFall for the post.

Export of MFCDs works OK, you don't have to edit init.luas. But AFAIK, CDU, RWR and other exports won't work without some tweaking.

You can download and edit any Helios profile, which has working CDU keyboard/buttons. Just open it with Helios Profile Editor and delete the panels, gauges and buttons which you don't need of that profile. See the attached pic; there is the keyboard/buttons of CDU. In addition to this I created a frame and buttons around the CDU export and moved it to the right place.

You can use the EMC, that cichlidfan recommended. But if you want to do things manually, to this message I also attached a CDU_init.lua, which should work. Replace the original one (take backup of the original before replacing) with this one.

You can find CDU_init.lua here:

C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\A-10C\Cockpit\Scripts\CDU\indicator

You must notice, that ATM the name of your CDU export in your custom_monitor.lua is "CDU_PANEL_AND_KEYBOARD" but in the attached CDU_init.lua the name is "CDU".

So, you must either change your "CDU_PANEL_AND_KEYBOARD ="-line of your custom_monitor.lua to "CDU =", or edit the line (inside CDU_init.lua)

from

vp = env.CDU

to

vp = env.CDU_PANEL_AND_KEYBOARD

with Notepad++ (Run As an Administrator), because the monitor.lua and indicator init.lua "names" must match. Then edit the right coordinates and size. Or you can use Easy Monitor Configurator.

Link to original posts. https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=105584

Cowboy10uk

Edited by Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

i managed to put cdu screen to my profile. but i can't move loz's cdu keyboard to my profile as a hidden panel. how can i add a hidden panel?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5