Cockpit View Shift

Avio

During startup, was trying to input VHF 1 (AM) frequency but view was blocked by throttles. Tried various key commands to try and adjust view backward to look at the digits but none seem to move view point the way desired.

Any advice much appreciated.

Not using TrackIR?

You can create Custom Snap Views

Turn it on (User Snap Views) under the Misc Tab in DCS, no need to edit files.

If you just need to move yourself forward. Hold Right Shift and RControl then use / and * on the number pad to move back and forward in the seat.

move.thumb.jpg.09e811893ff62d26793d30b61c092d30.jpg

Edited by David OC

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

I know how to save custom snap views, but with latest 1.5.5 update, I can not achieve the view I desire due to some limitation on the amount of view rotation using the NUM8 and NUM2 keys in the A-10C cockpit. I am trying to set a custom zoomed snap view of the right side navigation panel, but can not rotate the view down far enough to view the entire panel. Same with setting a left side radio panel snap view. Anyone know how to overcome this?

Standard view preset - RCtr+RShift + Num1 (or Num4) should work.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all