Thrustmaster Giveaway! From the 476th Podcast

Dojo

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are still working on logistics with our contact at Thrustmaster. The hardware is secured so nothing to worry about!

As soon as we can get the podcast recorded we'll announce the second giveaway.

Thanks everyone for your participation, and happy new year!

476th vFG Alumni

Love the podcast guys. Wish that it was released more often, but understand the effort involved.

I'm resurecting my old gaming rig in order to get my 3 year old Scarlett out of my lap every time I flight sim. She absolutely loves flying and until she is old enough for leasons, she needs a rig to build her flying chops. The plan is to roll my current rig to her each time I upgrade, or about every 3 years. The TM Flight Pack would help immensely.

Cheers and happy new year!

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

Second contest.

For my son to have decent equipment when flying with me :)

Edited by rajdary

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Because it's never too late! :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Hey guys, love the enthusiasm! But this isn't the second contest. That won't happen until the episode airs. Please read the original post.

Can a moderator close this thread please?

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]