Mig-21 joystick settings

mx22

I've been out of the loop with Mig21 for a bit, but recently started to spend more time in it again - so I figured it's time to reread the manual. Obviously, recommended joystick settings are one of the first things I stumbled upon. I used my liner joystick settings previously, but now I wonder if people actually used LN suggested settings and what is the feel/difference?

Well if you're using a standard tabletop joystick I'd go with the larger settings but with a 20cm extension I've set it lower to 15 on both x y axis

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Depends on what stick you fly with, I have an X-55 which is more than precise enough to fly with zero curves all around.

The fishbed damps your control inputs and limits elevator travel at high speed, so it's really quite smooth without curves regardless. Plus, curves will increase sensitivity when pulling hard, which is definitely NOT what you want when rotating or trying to hold her on the edge of a stall.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Depends on what stick you fly with, I have an X-55 which is more than precise enough to fly with zero curves all around.

The fishbed damps your control inputs and limits elevator travel at high speed, so it's really quite smooth without curves regardless. Plus, curves will increase sensitivity when pulling hard, which is definitely NOT what you want when rotating or trying to hold her on the edge of a stall.

+1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com