Tail rotor is red in control.

Bulletstop

I have in the control slot for axis control a red line. Nothing I do fixes it. I have 6 module and everything works for rudder and tail rotor. Search reveled nothing. Sorry if already address.

Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

I will do so, thank you for the input. Bullet

I7 4790K running at 4390 with a gigabyte board with 16 gigs of ram with an Asus gtx 660-ti and 2 tb of hard drive space on 2 wd hard drives. A X-65F Hotas with trackir4 and pro combat peddles. A kick butt home built machine unfortunately running a windows 7 OS.

That did it. I had to rest set up my bindings, that didn't take any time really being a light recon chopper. Thank you so much. Bullet