Oculus Rift - Blurry distant objects

Jman

Purchased my Oculus yesterday, love the immersion and fun to look over your shoulder. The air frame size is amazing and you really feel the size of it.

Only issue i'm experiencing is that the gauges and text on the cockpit appear blurry to me, coming from a 4k monitor i'm finding it difficult to adjust - I can read the radio message and chat message clearly. I have tried zooming into the panels as well as moving my head up to them but still appears blurry.

I have tried other games but it appears clear all around and does not appear blurry. Has anyone experienced this or have a fix?

System Specs:

GPU: GeForce GTX 1070

CPU: Intel® Core i5-4590S CPU @ 3.00GHz

Memory: 16 GB RAM (15.94 GB RAM usable)

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Running graphics at the VR preset and tweaked a bit running smooth.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Put "Textures - high" and "VR pixel density to 1.5" in the settings and it should be better :)

Quote Vedexent: The technical term for an over ambitious ground attack pilot is "dead".

Quote SiThSpAwN: I figure 1.5 will have to buy some roses and chocolates, take 2.0 to a nice restaurant, and if it opens doors and is a gentleman, 1.5 and 2.0 might just get to merge one day.

Put "Textures - high" and "VR pixel density to 1.5" in the settings and it should be better :)

Will give that a shot, I messed with the settings and upped the textures and heat blurs as well as lowering the clutter and etc.

Gonna try out the pixel density hopefully it helps as far as the blur.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]