OT - Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Echo0311

Release weapon button I think is still not working...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

my initial impression: I’m trying to view this from a more open-minded perspective. It is a great game with a lot of potential, but right now it’s not exactly the most impressive thing. Sure the eye candy is great, new menu…etc but until there are more 3rd party addons for this game, I won’t be spending a lot of time on it. There are several improvements such as “missions,” but I say they should have made the game more backwards compatible with previous addons. Since they moved the aircraft folder to a different location, and once I put my new aircraft in that, it will come up with gauge not found or something (this was my experience in the demo version), I’m afraid to test it out to my new full install because it actually took a while to install the 13 gig game. Also fps is kinda bad in the game, I’m not sure if the engine supports duel core and use it to its advantage – I heard they didn’t do it (which is a shame). Its kinda weird, my old install of fs9 with a whole mess of addons which sort of equals the eye candy of FSX did not lag this bad. I’m running with a 7700 graphics card, but I play on medium high. It’s not that bad, but I guess I have to wait and see what can dx10 do for the game.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the FSx beta from fileplanet, full 9GB download, it´s still work, but i see the final product comes out just like the beta, most umplayable, unless you pla to fly in a desert area with no scenery and no wheather/water efects.

• 1 month later...

i have 1gb ram, 128ram video, intel p4 2.8

i've uninstalled mfsx right away after played 3 or 4 flights on different settings. what i think is mfsx is for new windows vista + new generation of directx 10 and not less then 256 mb of video

... lai dzivo Latvija!