Questions about F-5E BFM Campaign

YoYo

Hello,

I haven't BFM Campaign yet, my F-5 Tiger II is in hangar still but I'd like to know how missions here start (on airfiled). Is it from cold and dark start?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

YoYo,

As Mad-mm said, dark and cold at Nellis, Agressors' apron. You navigate to the area after TO to a holding position and when you call ou READY, the fights start. After completion, you navigate back, but the mission gives you a successful message once you leave the area and you may end it.

I preffer to navigate back and shot a Start (arrival) to Nellis. Pretty fun.

I strongly recommend that campaign.

All the best,

Sydy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi happy new year

sorry for my english

I bought ( F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign ) and 3 others for DCS 1.5 then I installed F-5 Aggressors Basic......... on DCS world 2 and download every thing that needs for this campaign but all campaign in 1.5 and 2 are Active but just when i want to run BFM campaign F-5E it,s Inactive !!!!!????

why ??? can some body help me ?

thanks my friends

Hi happy new year

sorry for my english

I bought ( F-5E Aggressors Basic Fighter Maneuvers Campaign ) and 3 others for DCS 1.5 then I installed F-5 Aggressors Basic......... on DCS world 2 and download every thing that needs for this campaign but all campaign in 1.5 and 2 are Active but just when i want to run BFM campaign F-5E it,s Inactive !!!!!????

why ??? can some body help me ?

thanks my friends

You should open a new thread for your issue but I'll respond here.

If you go to the module manager does the campaign show up in the Available DLC tab or the Installed Tab?

If it's in the Installed Tab can you select the check box beside the serial number and what happens? That check box should enable or disable the module.

Edited by Sabre-TLA

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

@shahin how may you wrote the same text?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Hello,

I haven't BFM Campaign yet, my F-5 Tiger II is in hangar still but I'd like to know how missions here start (on airfiled). Is it from cold and dark start?

To add to what MAD-MM and Sydy said, there are also individual missions that directly start at Rachel in the engagement area, for training purpose.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

To add to what MAD-MM and Sydy said, there are also individual missions that directly start at Rachel in the engagement area, for training purpose.

Where are those? I bought it and had a quick go at the first campaign mission yesterday, but didn't see any new single missions or training missions in their respective tabs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are those? I bought it and had a quick go at the first campaign mission yesterday, but didn't see any new single missions or training missions in their respective tabs

They're in the same directory, from your main DCS screen select "Mission", but then you have to find the directory. Select any aircraft, and select the up directory ".." until you see the "aircraft", "campaign" and "terrains" level. Then go down "campaign" and you'll find all the missions - campaign and practice.

You can probably copy the practice missions in "My mission", so under

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Missions

to quickly access them.

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

I just started the F-5 campaign and am I'm having trouble tuning one of the TACAN channels. When I fly to GARTH i cannot get a signal from LSV TACAN on 12x anyone else having a problem? Thanks.

Yeah, same problem here, the radio doesn't receive the signal so far from the emitter. I'm usually following the headings from FLUSH, you can have a look at RF IFG NTTR.pdf (in your campaign directory), pg 9. Note that following all the headings won't work, I think that between FYTTR and FLUSH something is not correct, or needs true North/magnetic conversion.

I just started the F-5 campaign and am I'm having trouble tuning one of the TACAN channels. When I fly to GARTH i cannot get a signal from LSV TACAN on 12x anyone else having a problem? Thanks.

I think it advises you switch to another tacan, can't remember which one, you then switch back to let until you get up to tonopath tacan.

They're in the same directory, from your main DCS screen select "Mission", but then you have to find the directory. Select any aircraft, and select the up directory ".." until you see the "aircraft", "campaign" and "terrains" level. Then go down "campaign" and you'll find all the missions - campaign and practice.

You can probably copy the practice missions in "My mission", so under

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\Missions

to quickly access them.

Thx

You can get a signal up to about 90 miles from LSV if your altitude is high enough - try flying at 26K - 28K. At GARTH the signal drops off but at that point you switch to Belted Peak which is signaled from Tonopah.

Another useful tip for navigating is to use the Kneeboard. There is a key command that will place a mark point of your current location so it`s easy to see if you are flying on the correct flight path.

We mapped ours to our HOTAS so it's easy to bring up the kneeboard, cycle the pages and mark our current location on the waypoint map.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Hi waht is the key comand for mark the current on the kneeboard?

bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

I have miss '' point''

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk