***DCS: AJS-37 Coming to DCS: World!***

Cobra847

Gotta love the attention to detail: The Rb 04 skimming over the water leaving the “speed boat” trail, the contrails coming off the canards even in close to level flight (just like IRL), the pilot, rivets and weathering in jpg pic 4. Really, really nice!

A minor correction to the OP though: The Viggen is a canard configuration not a double-delta…..:music_whistling:

Old Crow ECM motto: Those who talk don't know and those who know don't talk........

http://www.crows.org/about/mission-a-history.html

Pilum aka Holtzauge

Outstanding aircraft for dcsw! No words. I didn't think much for this.plane untill now. That is a born predator!

Hats off to LN once more!

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

Awesome teaser, great module LNS. Instant buy! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WOW! Details are stunning. Leatherneck Simulations have captured all the bits and pieces and brought Viggen to life for many years to come! Great work! Sweden thanks you!! :D :D

Regards

HoBBiS

Simpit: i7 8700k, 64GB RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 TI, Oculus Rift-S, Grip: Virpil Constellation Alpha. Throttle: Virpil Mongoos T-50CM2 all mounted on a IKEA office chair with the Monstertech office chair kit.

It looks polished enough to me... Let's release it already! :D

Honestly though the level of detail on those exterior screenshots around the wings and intakes look amazing! Makes wonders for the immersion the subtle dents and rivets and scraped paint etc

EDIT: ALso this beautiful level of detail means its heavier on the hardware than the mig21? I need an upgrade

Edited by Mjau