As promised: Black Shark Promo video here!

downloading. thanx teka. :)

GA...how bout rendering the move again with a H264 codec :D at 1020pi. :D pleeeeeeeeeeaseee....:D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thx JaboG for the download :thumbup:

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I need to learn how to fly the 25T now!!! WOW that was a great video :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• ED Team

Glad you guys are enjoying the video. Oh and ive updated my first post so now you have 3 links to choose from. :D

Regarding the video and how it looks: I didn't touch it up at all, what you see is how black shark looks. ;)

And soundtrack: Well, my friend Daniel "BioDroid" Henriksen created the background music once again, just as he did with my "TBS Naval" movie.

Cheers

• Like 3

Well Done Glowing! Fantastic vid.

Dammit I want black shark NOW! :)

All good things ....etc.etc.

Nate

Ps. Here is a litle piece of advice a wise man from what seems like the mists of time delivered to us, it was ....."No Promises"

May it prove useful to you ;)

The details in the video just rock.

See the tracers ricochet off the taxi-way?

And the driver inside the truck is simply insane...

The BS hiding behind the building is one of my favourite shots.

I'm a bit worried, though, you engage the ejection system inflight and enroute to the enemy ;) - j/k I guess you only inserted that sniplet there. Great movie - did I say so before?:D

LR1Sig-Longcopy.jpg

DivX stream - Black Shark promotional video

Another very good mirror comming up!

High Quality DivX stream:

http://stage6.divx.com/members/12244/videos/1021570

and yes, you can easily watch it full-screen too and rewind and download and stuff! Just double click in the video area to watch full screen, or press teh right button to get more extra options, nub :D

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

OK, a few things I noticed in the video.

1)WAFM on the missiles already?

Huh? Why do you ask?

2) New map areas? because I dont recognizo some of the places.

Yep

3) Different pyrotechnic efects? The smoke coming out of those AG missiles resemble that of flares. Not the toilet paper sydromed smoke trails.

Uhm...not sure there. Didn'te xactly pay attention to -that- part. Some stuff is defeinitely different (note the AP rounds bouncing off and not kicking up a whole lot of dust)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Black shark and other Lo-mac videos download link

http://www.netwerke.net/lo-mac

This should contain some other Lo-mac videos as well. No bandwidth limitations for downloads. I'll be happy to host your Lo-mac video of whatever size.

At this very moment, 17/10/2006 @ 23:01GMT, files are still uploading. ETA: 2 hours to uploading everything (@ 35k p/sek upload).

Huh? Why do you ask?

The vikhr missiles seen from the pit do look different, they roll and swirling arround with a natural look (50 secs into vid), when compared to real footage from real gunships. Am I wrong?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

The vikhr missiles seen from the pit do look different, they roll and swing arround with a natural look, when compared to real footage from real gunships. Am I wrong?

Nope ... but only for that missile.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Thanx for the replies GA. Hey! So how about re-rendering it at H264 or whatever high def 1020pi codec in quicktime. I always find quicktime movies very good quality...especially the 1020pi movies. :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|