Rockets won't fire, from pylon 2 + 8.

CoBlue

Just tested (1.5) and can confirm: rockets can't be used if only loaded on the external pylons (1 & 9).

If I select RK3 only INT appears (active by default, can't be deselected) instead of EXT, rockets don't fire.

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Just tested (1.5) and can confirm: rockets can't be used if only loaded on the external pylons (1 & 9).

If I select RK3 only INT appears (active by default, can't be deselected) instead of EXT, rockets don't fire.

Thanks, that's understandable :thumbup:

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Do you have the correct selection on PCA ? (INT/ EXT)

Only INT appears.

And did you also carry bombs? Then the rockets won't fire

?? Always been able to fire rockets with bombs mounted, just tested in latest 2.0 update.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

?? Always been able to fire rockets with bombs mounted, just tested in latest 2.0 update.

Then it's a bug. M-2000C doesn't have the capacity to handle multiple types of AG weapons at the same time. Confirmed multiple times by Zeus.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I need more specific on this problem:

If I load Magics + rockets, I can fire them without problem.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

That is normal, you can't mix AG payload, the PCA won't work as intended if you do so.

It's bombs or rockets or cluster bombs or guided bombs...

If it is as you say it is then that is dissapointing, I will miss the days of using snakeyes and rockets.

load up bombs on inner wing pylon and rockets on outer then try to select rockets and fire them. EXT pylons only works if you have rockets on all 4 pylons

As other people have said, PCA functionality is compromised when loading mixed AG weapons. So, the rockets not firing when loaded with bombs is normal.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

• 1 year later...