ccrp mode cant mark

zeratul254

Wait...so how does CCRP work now? Is the manual updated with this?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

But is CCRP updated?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

What I mean is the CCRP procedure updated in the user manual? ie. The procedure shows there is no targetting cross.

--Maulkin

I've just had the same problem and it was a key change.

To lock targets with CCRP you now have to use the "magic II something/ A2G designate" key, and not the original "lock" (Enter) key.

I'd not been in the M2k for a few months and took me ages to work it out.

CCRP bombs consistently fall slightly short in the latest release, they are still working on that. You may want to designate just behind the target for now.

I can't see how you may have trouble launching within parameters, though (I never have - maybe you are way too low). My advice: start around 12 000 ft, roll-in at around 4 miles from the target. Dive, designate, pull-up (2 to 3 Gs), your bombs should be released somewhere around 5 000 ft to 7 000 ft and probably at around -5° to -10° nose down.

Train with a waypoint on target to get a feeling for the sight picture you must have.