Video buildpit SA342 in multicrew

gillesdrone

• 2 weeks later...
Hi , i have finished my pit SA342 and with 3rd-wing team The last we we made a lan and we piloted the SA342 for two

With 2 connected computers

The video youtube

Hi Gilles,

Tres bien fait! I want to ask, are you using two DCS accounts for the 2 pilots, or 2 copies of the Gazelle on one account?

I ask because, I want to try a similar idea at home, where I have 2 PCs. I am not very familiar with LAN setups, but can learn....

Main point is, do I need a copy of SA342 on a separate DCS account or can I simply buy a second copy on my own account, for the copilot?

Merci en avance!

Molevitch

SCAN Intel Core i9 10850K "Comet Lake", 32GB DDR4, 10GB NVIDIA RTX 3080, HP Reverb G2

Custom Mi-24 pit with magnetic braked cyclic and collective. See it here: Molevitch Mi-24 Pit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] www.blacksharkden.com

bsd sig 2021.jpg

Main point is, do I need a copy of SA342 on a separate DCS account or can I simply buy a second copy on my own account, for the copilot?

You will need two separate DCS accounts, and each one must have its own SA432 module license. You are running two different computers with two instances of the game, connecting to the same server. Just like normal multiplayer.

@gillesdrone, that cockpit is incredible!