Bug in mission 2 of Piercing Fury

bmezz

I am unable to get the red smoke event to trigger in this mission. I have been following the radio setup like in the video---any ideas?

The radio chatter is fine until I get to the point where the troops are dropped off---then it goes silent.

I am unable to get the red smoke event to trigger in this mission. I have been following the radio setup like in the video---any ideas?

The radio chatter is fine until I get to the point where the troops are dropped off---then it goes silent.

Hello,

Unfortunately there is a bug in the latest 1.5.5 patch affecting helicopters landing. ED is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tested, if the last week´s update solved the problem? I didn´t have the time to check it by myself, but I am curious to know, since I just bought OPF.

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

It did! Tested the mission twice. Good hunting!

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5

• 1 year later...

sorry to revive an old thread, but i just bought OPF and im stuck at mission 2 when the C-130 should be landing on fire... i can see him doing a traffic pattern before final and it keeps doing circles and circles with gear down... am i doing something wrong? :( ty

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

Hopefully it gets fixed when 2.5 comes out in a couple of weeks.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Hopefully it gets fixed when 2.5 comes out in a couple of weeks.

agghh. sad news, nothing worse than spending money and cant enjoy -.-.

ty for the answer.

cya.

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

agghh. sad news, nothing worse than spending money and cant enjoy -.-.

ty for the answer.

cya.

I just started the OPF again couple of days ago, that c-130 bug eventually fixes itself. Just speed up the time while you are waiting on the taxiway for it to crash or if you dont want to wait disable the ground safety and shoot down the jeep to clear the taxiway then proceed with your takeoff. Ive tried both and they work.