Mission 2 bugged

Hey,

Just wanted to inform those that are starting the campaign that the mission 2 is affected by a bug introduced in 1.55. It still can be completed but will be rather boring. ED is aware of the bug and it will be fixed but until that happens I'd suggest to wait with going through the campaign.

And for those curious what it affects (spoiler, don't read if you have not played):

The MANPAD shot is no longer recognised as a shot, hence the triggers won't work when player is attacked. That means you will just be required to fly a long and uneventful flight :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We are in April 2018 and I think the bug is still up. Nothing happens after passing Wpt 5 or 6. And it gives a 60% mark at the end.

OS: Windows 10 64-bit | CPU: Intel i7-7700K @4.2GHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders 11GB | RAM: G-Skill 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/3600MHz | SSD: 480gb Corsair HyperX | MoBo: EVGA Z270 Stinger | Oculus Rift | HOTAS Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

AI is AI, sometimes the wingmen act weird.. not much that can be done about it by the mission designer.. try to spread the formation a little, also after take off it is good to make a circle or two around the airport to let the wingmen get in formation so that they don’t have to catch up.

MWS in A-10C is not omni - potent, it has blind spots and it won’t always detect the launch.

sorry to hear you had trouble!

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png