AI Sling Load?

Sierra99

Is it possible to have AI Chinooks transport Sling-loaded cargo? It "looks" like its possible but I am not able to make it work...

"CAN BE CARGO" Checked on cargo,

Advanced way-point action "Cargo Transportation" added

Cargo item selected

ZONE...Have no idea is this pick up zone or drop off zone?

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

It's the drop zone.

But - he will fly direct to the drop zone regardless of any Way points may set on the way to the drop zone.

Ok...so Three waypoints?

0 - initial position

1 - cargo location with advance waypoint instructions

3 - Lz / Drop zone

???

Sierra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Primary Computer

ASUS Z390-P, i7-9700K CPU @ 5.0Ghz, 32GB Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 @ 3200Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce 1070 Ti AMP Extreme, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe drives (1Tb & 500 Gb), Windows 10 Professional, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Warthog Stick, Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle, Cougar MFDs x3, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals and TrackIR 5.

-={TAC}=-DCS Server

Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3, i7-3770K CPU @ 3.90GHz, 32GB G.SKILL Ripjaws DDR3 @ 1600Mhz, ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 970.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the options with CH-47 and UH-1 but both do not work with 1.5.5.

Helicopter fly towards the waypoint with advanced option to load cargo but after this, flying to the next waypoint.

Is there a working example? Don't want to use the cargo scripts, only want a small living AI around my SP flight.

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is from last year, but is there now a way to either have AI helicopters start off carrying cargo or to pick them up and carry them to a zone without using scripts and just using the built in commands? I've tried all the above mentioned and they just ignore the cargo.

This is for 1.5.6.

i7-4770K @3.50GHz; EVGA 1070 8GB Superclocked; 16GB Ram; MSI Z97 Gaming; two Samsung 500GB SSD's in RAID; TrackIR; 32" 2560x1440 Samsung