Fixed F15 Autopilot?

mia389

No, there was a problem where if you had altitude hold on, if you entered a bank, the nose will slowly start dropping until it was lower than the allowable range for autopilot to work, and it'd disengage. Essentially, altitude hold wasn't working properly. Don't know if OP was referring that that being fixed, because if it is, that would be amazing.

BRRRT!

My PC:

--Intel Core i5-4570--EVGA GTX 970 SSC @ 1560mHz Core and 2000mHz Memory--2x4GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 @ 2133mHz CAS 9--MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate--480GB Sandisk Ultra II, 1TB Seagate SSHD--Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed--

Peripherals:

Track IR 4--Logitech Extreme 3D Pro--Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue--Alienware TactX Mouse--

A huge car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! :)

FC3, P-51D, A-10C, MiG-21Bis, M2000C and F/A-18C!

No, there was a problem where if you had altitude hold on, if you entered a bank, the nose will slowly start dropping until it was lower than the allowable range for autopilot to work, and it'd disengage. Essentially, altitude hold wasn't working properly. Don't know if OP was referring that that being fixed, because if it is, that would be amazing.

I gues my memory is off. Here is my post from the original bug report:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2505897&postcount=13

I was under the impression the F-15 autopilot has been totally INOP for years lol

Nah, in 1.2.x it definitely was working :p

BRRRT!

My PC:

--Intel Core i5-4570--EVGA GTX 970 SSC @ 1560mHz Core and 2000mHz Memory--2x4GB Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 @ 2133mHz CAS 9--MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate--480GB Sandisk Ultra II, 1TB Seagate SSHD--Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed--

Peripherals:

Track IR 4--Logitech Extreme 3D Pro--Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue--Alienware TactX Mouse--

A huge car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! :)

FC3, P-51D, A-10C, MiG-21Bis, M2000C and F/A-18C!