[REPORTED]Mission 6 Wingman stuck in parking area

They dont even start their engines lol

Well, there is no audible sign of their engines running for sure, however their position lights are on (for me at least), so they are definitely not just sitting around in a cold cockpit. They follow me every time, if I don't ask for taxi clearance. Did you try it?

• ED Team
No patch this week it seems....

A lot of the team are still returning from the holiday season, possibly next week, but I do not know for sure and wouldn't be allowed to say anyway at this stage :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Well, there is no audible sign of their engines running for sure, however their position lights are on (for me at least), so they are definitely not just sitting around in a cold cockpit. They follow me every time, if I don't ask for taxi clearance. Did you try it?

If I remember correctly I tried. But not 100% sure so I should maybe give a 2nd try.

Edit : did you stay on 124 AM or changed to 134 AM ?

Edited by Zarma

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

If I remember correctly I tried. But not 100% sure so I should maybe give a 2nd try.

Edit : did you stay on 124 AM or changed to 134 AM ?

Don't remember. I remember not switching to AM I didn't hear the towers response to the "automatic" request when I started taxiing, but it appeared as written message left top. But I just realised yesterday, that (for your debugging purposes) their engine start is logged in the debriefing, so you can check if they didn't follow you taxiing, whether they've started up at least.