1.5.5 stucked in loading screen

hi, guys, i just update the DCS into the 1.5.5, but can not get into any cockpits.

click on any button in the UI that would change the screen will stuck the DCS at loading screen and every time i have to force close the DCS.

any of you happen to have the same problem?

I had this problem, for me I tried to roll back to 1.5.4. and checked I had not disabled the TF 51 and SU25 modules as this seems to break things. That never worked so I renamed my config folder and that worked. This is not an official workaround in that a mod or developer told me to do that but I had to try something :)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had this problem, for me I tried to roll back to 1.5.4. and checked I had not disabled the TF 51 and SU25 modules as this seems to break things. That never worked so I renamed my config folder and that worked. This is not an official workaround in that a mod or developer told me to do that but I had to try something :)

oh, i did disable the TF-51 for i like a consice queue of icons below.

now that i can not enter the mod manager, any way to redeem?

Indeed, the TF-51 needs to be present, and also there is at least one mod that borks things. Make sure you have a clean install with the basic modules present, and see if that solves the problem.

A quick search will give you the low down on fixing a missing TF-51.

I'm pretty sure i disable the TF-51, i want less icons below as possible(i dont have a bog screen)

now i can not enter the screen of mod manager, any thing i can do?

Try renaming your users/saved games/dcs folder and then start the game again.

A new one will be created.This worked for me.

I hadnt disabled TF51 module but was stuck while loading and couldnt enter the module manager either.

Move your inputs back in.....easier than reinstalling.

Edited by aceviper

• ED Team

revert back to 1.5.4 enable tf-51 update to 1.5.5

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

It hangs every time. I have already downgraded to 1.5.4 and will make the update a second time tonight,

Please Zip and Attached your /Saved Games/DCS/Logs/ Folder.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

same here DCS 1.5.5 not loading / stuck 0 CPU / no tf-51 module here

solved by unloading all my Firefox windows

WTH?

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

Not to go off subject. But I'm curious: Is there any reason why people disable the default AC? I don't see an advantage to it.

The Reasons I've Heard.

"Remove the Icon"

(easily done by putting REM --[[]] Brackets around the Skin Declare in the Entry LUA )

"Save HDD Space"

(it does not, the EDMs are still present for AI/Network Use, along w/ Textures, besides, deactivating doesnt delete the files).

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs