[REPORTED]Dissapearing mouse cursor, chat, textures...

Hello,

I updated from a stable 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 today, and as soon as I entered a multiplayer server I found the following things:

1. My mouse cursor dissapears after a few minutes, then comes back when I open the chat window (but in "normal Windows form", not as the typical cross I used to get. After a few more minutes, it dissapears completely and there's no way to get it back.

2. I'm also having some problems with the chat in MP.

On 1.5.4 I got notifications in form of a mailbox when someone sent a message, now I don't. Also, it only took a press of a button to enter "writing mode", and now I have to have the chat pop-up open to actually be able to press the write command and actually write.

3. I also have missing textures (white space, no green block thingy livery) on the Ferris F-15.

4. When flying the Gazelle I get awfully low FPS, quite weird, as I didn't get this before (tested in the same situation, instant action).

I tried to downgrade to the previous version, but the updater says it's not available :huh:

I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this, but it's really annoying as I can't fly for now.

I would appreciate any kind of help with this.

Thanks!

Edited by BIGNEWY
TITLE