Map holder covering PSM?

Knock-Knock

Came with the 1.5.5 public update for me.

The map holder, or what ever it is, is covering my PCN operation switch on the PSM, and I cant flip it up - at least not in VR.

126841054_mapholder.jpg.77e9e0645092cbc60118251bea3ffa81.jpg

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | i5-4670K @ 4.3Ghz | 32Gb DDR3 1600 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix OC | Samsung 850 Evo 250 & 500Gb | 40" Sony FullHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick (19.5cm extension) & Throttle | MFG Crosswind | Windows 10 |

Fixed on development.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

That cover is a bit loose... after some patches it falls down, needs a bit of super glue. :D

On a serious note, that map holder could hold some kneeboard pages isn't it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

That cover is a bit loose... after some patches it falls down, needs a bit of super glue. :D

On a serious note, that map holder could hold some kneeboard pages isn't it?

That is our intention. We'll see.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."