Looking for Squadron

Mars Exulte

Hello all, first my module list :

Nevada, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, FC3, CA, Bf-109K, Hawk, MiG-21bis, F-86

I'm a longtime flight sim enthusiast, started with Aces of the Pacific nearly 30 years ago, and have several thousand hours across multiple sims. I have a primitive cockpit arrangement, even using some instrument panels.

I'm generally interested in flying OpFor aircraft. Currently training on the Su-25T and waiting for about three friends to sort their miscellaneous issues so we can start flying together.

I'm looking for a US TZ based clan, I used to fly with ACG a bit (who I noticed is here) but they played like 1pm while I'm still well at work. I'm available from 6-10pm generally during my work week. I like tight, disciplined, organised play trying to build skill levels but dispensing with the sometimes excessive formality (I have observed Arma clans requiring people fill out real world recruitment forms because it's 'realistic'...). Anyway, so hopefully a US TZ equivalent to ShackTac or ACG would be great! My three friends are US TZ mostly, too.

I go by Mars or Red, depending on how long somebody has known me.

Oh, all my friends have FC3 and Nevada, some have scattered other modules as well

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 5 weeks later...

With three friends, you should be able to kickstart a Squadron amongst yourselves, (if you haven't found one yet).

Is there a particular module you guys want to fly consistently?

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Two of my friends have never played DCS before and were tempted in by videos I made and some cinematics from the community. One expressed an interest in the Su-27. The third guy is a Finn and I lured him in with promises of Hawks and Hornets (both Finnish aircraft).

I pretty much don't care at this point, I just want to get into flying again, preferably with a decent US TZ clan. You're the same Javelina from ACG? If so, hi again =) I pop in occasionally but can't gel with the Euro time schedule :p

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2