Runway headings

Dinga

as mentioned above.. the runway numbers will always correlate with your heading upon landing... i.e. RWY 18 means you will be heading 180 south on approach. The numbers on each end will therefore be reciprocal of each other... i.e. if you have RWY 27 then the other end of the runway must be RWY 09 ..

The easiest way to ensure you are landing on the right RWY is to use your HSI properly and dial in the course so that you can line up.

Hope that helps.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

as mentioned above.. the runway numbers will always correlate with your heading upon landing... i.e. RWY 18 means you will be heading 180 south on approach. The numbers on each end will therefore be reciprocal of each other... i.e. if you have RWY 27 then the other end of the runway must be RWY 09 ..

The easiest way to ensure you are landing on the right RWY is to use your HSI properly and dial in the course so that you can line up.

Hope that helps.

This. Typically you join the left hand circuit. Could be any of the legs. Would be nice if ATC could figure out which leg for you to go on and would say something like "join circuit straight in downwind"