Cant activate my F-5E

Coolmint

So not too long ago I had to reset my computer and I just now am getting back into playing DCS and I could put it all of my plane keys except for the Tiger and I have no clue why, I've had it before it was even released and it does say I have it purchased.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

So not too long ago I had to reset my computer and I just now am getting back into playing DCS and I could put it all of my plane keys except for the Tiger and I have no clue why, I've had it before it was even released and it does say I have it purchased.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is Starforce Saying Hardware Error, or is it not Installing the Module at all?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Is Starforce Saying Hardware Error, or is it not Installing the Module at all?

It's not installing it at all, it's not even giving me a option to put in the activation key.

EDIT: Nevermind.... Restarting my game a few times helped xD

Edited by Coolmint
Cuz I'm stupid

issue with activating F-5

I had the same problem yesterday and wasn't able to tell DCS 1 that I own the F-5 - the solution was to start again DCS 2 after DCS 1 was updated to 1.55. After doing this DCS 1 module manager asked for installing the F-5. :megalol:

Intel i7 3770 (@4,1GHz), NVIDIA GTX 1070, 16GB RAM 1600MHz, Microsoft Sidewinder 2, Windows 10 Professional, Oculus Rift :pilotfly: