v1.5.5, great update!

fitness88

did i notice it correctly, that the mig-29G has HD model now too?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

....one issue for me.....you can't see stars at night without using NVGs. I'm guessing that was done to accommodate VR.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

• ED Team

The cursor issue is Multiplayer and has been reported

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yes, great update. The game will get stuck in a loading screen when I disable the TF-51

Yeah and my car's turn signals stopped working when I ripped the steering wheel out SMH [/sarcasm]

I haven't had the cursor issue, and all the other bugs are very minor in my experience.

Considering the myriad of long standing issues fixed (flanker wheels popping, F-86 flap pitching, Su-33 fuel gauge etc) and the numerous features added (tactical marks, F-5 FM changes, new stuff in esc menu, wing flex!) I think it was a wonderful update!

The fact that it's buggy should be a surprise to no one. You have to remember 1.5.4 changed fewer things but had a 3-4 week long beta. This update changed way more and its beta period lasted ONE week.

Edited by Pocket Sized

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.