Release 1.5.5 ???

Just read the news, the 1.5.5 is pushed in release but what about the Gazelle and the IA bugs ? Do we still have a small hotfix ?

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

Gazelle not working, Mirage IFF bugs and many others => let's get that out in Stable!! Why?

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

• ED Team

don't assume some of those issues have not been fixed, some have

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Holy...they just came up with this info. Think there are quite more important things for ed at the moment. as mentioned in the newsletter they focused on map finalization which is very good imho. Everybodys wish was to have more detailed playgrounds and better graphic effects. They are working on...be patient

Fractal Define R6 | Maximus XI Hero | i7-9700K@5.1GHz | GTX 2080 Ti | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | SSD M.2 1TB | VG248QE | TM Hotas Warthog | TrackIR4

DCS F-5E | MiG-21 | A-10C | FC3 | NTTR | F/A-18C

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

don't assume some of those issues have not been fixed, some have

If gazelle is not amongst the fixed things, this is a royal screwup

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

• ED Team
If gazelle is not amongst the fixed things, this is a royal screwup

if you look at the list it has been removed, just not added to the fixed list.

it is fixed so do not worry, pitch forks away :)

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
how about Mirage's IFF bug ?? that's a gamebreaker now

seems fixed, but I am no mirage expert

Edited by BIGNEWY

It might be good to wait until the update is out before you start complaining about it! Jeez!!!

They pointed to the SAME update status page, that meant to me that the version was the same as current beta, which meant that they were killing Gazelle module for non Nevada owners. Since update is actually not out yet, it's better to point out a flaw BEFORE it's actually live, isn't it?

They pointed to the SAME update status page, that meant to me that the version was the same as current beta, which meant that they were killing Gazelle module for non Nevada owners. Since update is actually not out yet, it's better to point out a flaw BEFORE it's actually live, isn't it?

It will not be the same version,, even though the link is to the original 1.5.5 open beta change log

the original changelog has been edited/revised, with changes and fixes added and notes/warnings removed for 1.5.5 release

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Considering that the ED team are not the Polychop team, it doesn't matter a damn whatever update list they refer to. Polychop have said nothing, so you are clearly jumping to utterly unrealistic conclusions based on absolutely no announcement at all.

Simply because there have been no further updates added to the Beta list means nothing considering the original list said nothing at all about the Gazelle.

• ED Team
I understood that the Open Beta got the update already out, but stable doesn't get it for a while?

Based on both internal and external testing, we have decided to move version 1.5.5 from Open Beta to the release version today.

above quote from the newsletter.

So fixes have been added and 1.5.5 will be pushed to public.

Guys, lets not create a problem that is not there, we should all wait for the patch to hit.

Thanks

• Like 2

• ED Team
I read the edited update. Happily waiting. I should do some chores. :(

:thumbup:

I am building a new pit, currently covered in saw dust :)

Considering that the ED team are not the Polychop team, it doesn't matter a damn whatever update list they refer to. Polychop have said nothing, so you are clearly jumping to utterly unrealistic conclusions based on absolutely no announcement at all.

Simply because there have been no further updates added to the Beta list means nothing considering the original list said nothing at all about the Gazelle.

Look, they make a new entry for each version, this time they didn't... Conclusion, it's the same version as last week, easy :)

It's actually not the case, so all good, got my answers. You understand that potentially removing a module for users is triggering reactions, right?