Black Shark video coming soon!

• ED Team
btw...GA, I'm just a little curious about the Speed movie you were working on. The first one said to be continue, will we see more of it?

The sequel to "speed"? Not much work has been done.

• ED Team
omg its awesome !....................ooops did i say that out loud ? ;) 17th isnt so long....honest, you wont notice the time fly by.

Indeed, Cato did a great job with it in a very short time period. I think you all will enjoy it.

-Matt

• ED Team

Short time indeed. Not to go into details as to why i didn't spend much time on it, but it was created from scratch in around 10 hours tops.

Anyway, i think you will all enjoy it on the 17th. :)

Hey folks.

I just felt like announcing something, just to keep you in the loop;

On October 17th, i have been given permission to release a Black Shark promo video that i have created, so tell your friends, your parents and your pets that a new video is JUST around the corner! :D

Cheers guys!

We're still waiting for ages for BS like it's a holly grail, fair percentage of us is quite tired of the waiting itself, and now, we have a new BS promo video that is going to be released..oh, announced to be released on October 17th, but not before???

Wow..I can hardly wait for the 76th BS promo video. Let me now when it's up so I can wake up in the middle of the night and start downloading it.

Cmon guys, release the f**king game, THAT'S the news..not another video!

Sorry for the rant..this is not me wanting to piss someone off, just a reaction of a Lockon series fan who, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this, feels being teased for too long and doesn't want to go thru that same hype shit again.

I have an idea, let me be one of those game testers.

That way, I will always advise other bi*ching people in this forum, wearing my enlightened Buddha rope, with the usual "Oh, trust me..Game is worth waiting. Just wait for it will pay off!" line and go every night for a chopper spin, whenever I get bored.

Those ED testers..they all look to me like Phill Collins' song "Jesus he knows me". If it turns out they're getting free boose and chicks by the swimming pools, I'm gonna start a mutiny here!

Over & out!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

We're still waiting for ages for BS like it's a holly grail, fair percentage of us is quite tired of the waiting itself, and now, we have a new BS promo video that is going to be released..oh, announced to be released on October 17th, but not before???

Wow..I can hardly wait for the 76th BS promo video. Let me now when it's up so I can wake up in the middle of the night and start downloading it.

Cmon guys, release the f**king game, THAT'S the news..not another video!

Sorry for the rant..this is not me wanting to piss someone off, just a reaction of a Lockon series fan who, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks like this, feels being teased for too long and doesn't want to go thru that same hype shit again.

I have an idea, let me be one of those game testers.

That way, I will always advise other bi*ching people in this forum, wearing my enlightened Buddha rope, with the usual "Oh, trust me..Game is worth waiting. Just wait for it will pay off!" line and go every night for a chopper spin, whenever I get bored.

Those ED testers..they all look to me like Phill Collins' song "Jesus he knows me". If it turns out they're getting free boose and chicks by the swimming pools, I'm gonna start a mutiny here!

Over & out!

If BS got released right now in it's current state it would make so many people bitch it would be unreal......do you really want a half-baked product? nah, i really don't think you do, no matter how impatient you or others feel. It's not some deliberate tease or conspiracy or anything, it still needs alot of work!

So in your words i'm gonna say "Oh, trust me..Game is worth waiting. Just wait for it will pay off!" because at the end of the day, it's true :thumbup:

Crap, he found out about the booze and the hookers :-O

At least I've learned to enjoy Vodka during all of this. I'm looking forward to seeing this video too, all of GA's videos are cool, sure hope it doesn't use a Phil Collins soundtrack though :)

This our hobby - not our job - if we are not having a laugh, we're doing it wrong. - Rats

Right, I don't know exactly what happened on this thread but I got 3 statements to make:

1)Game will be released when it is ready, and not earlier. No amount of ranting is going to solve that. Full stop.

2)Kenan, check your PM's

3)Next person who swears gets a day's vacation, one after next - 2, and so on untill all sharp-toungue's over here are disposed of.

Does anyone have any quesions?

{REGARDS}

BIOLOG

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.