Sunday's are P-51 mission days.

chase

So to be upfront i am looking for like minded pilots who enjoy flying relaxing but entertaining P-51 missions.

Myself and one other get together Sunday afternoons typically around 3pm EST. And fly just for the enjoyment of simple missions. I make the missions.

My missions last approximately 1.5 to 2 hours tops. I make them somewhat easy so even if you get shot down I'll have another plane with your name on it already in the air so you can get back in the action without taking off again. My last mission as an example consisted of myself and my friend

Going after two transports. Easy targets. Then a few 109's would intercept us on our way back home to land. We then concentrate on one of us taking out the enemy and the other watch the other's back. Then land.

I also enjoy eye candy. so typically add a lot of ground action during the start up and taxi time.

Once i make a mission. We would play it, ill get input on how to male it better or more fun then i will end up with a completed mission.

Usually have a new mission once per month to play.

Right now all we use is world 2.0 and the vagus map. Sorry.

If any of this sounds interesting we are looking for just a few people to join our sunday mission day. i guess post below any questions you may have and if you are interested. i will pm you my email address for those who are interested.

I should say I'm only moderate for mission building. And the both of us are middle aged. So please no one that likes to curse a lot.

Hopefully we can add 3 or 4 people to our sunday ritual ; ).

Chase

Hey

Well I haven't really got back into DCS world or the p-51 just quite yet...in Jan. 2017 I will be retired and will have lots of free time wouldn't mind some missions..no guarantee:music_whistling:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Well I haven't really got back into DCS world or the p-51 just quite yet...in Jan. 2017 I will be retired and will have lots of free time wouldn't mind some missions..no guarantee:music_whistling:

Congrats on retirement. Well deserved. i will send you a pm so we can exchange email's. So when you have the time we will be around.

Chase

Sounds like my kind of fun; however, I am still learning to fly the P-51 and competently employ the weapons systems. Maybe in a few weeks.

No need to wait a few weeks. There are onlt two of us right now. And we both enjoy just kicking the tires. So we will have no problem helping you learn the aircraft. Toma is a better pilot than I am. I more of the mission builder, but enjoy the flying as well. So jump on in with us. the main thing is making new friends and just having fun, not how good you are.

Cool I'm in! I'll send you the email when I get to work!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

[DoW]King

Owned Aircraft: P-51D, F-86F, Bf 109 K-4, MiG-15bis, MiG 21bis, Ka-50, Mirage 2000, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, AV8B N/A

HOTAS: Saitek AV8R-01, Saitek X-55 Throttle

I'd be interested, got to wait for the twins to be able to settle down for a night's sleep though...as things stand could be another couple of months! :cry:

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

I'm excited about the interest level. And yes real life happens so no one would expect everyone to show up every Sunday.

So again give me a shout here. This newly created emailP51Sundays@yahoo.com

I will then put togeather a chart with everyone's

Pilot name, paint scheme and what your preferences are.

Such as air to air or air to ground or both.

I will also make a facebook page instead of a website to

Keep everyone up to date on upcoming missions etc.

Thanks again.

Chase.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...