Bill and John Episode II back in New York

SebTom

We are proud to announce that "The Adventures of Bill & John Episode II : Danger Attacks at Dawn" has been nominated at the 2006 NYC Machinima Film Festival for:

Best Picture,

Best Direction,

Best Puppeteering,

Best Voice Acting,

Best Sound Design,

Best Writing,

Best Editing,

Best Cinemtography, and

Best Independent Work

The awards ceremony will take place in New York on november 4th.

This sequel of "Bill et John : Danger dedans le Ciel" will be available shortly for download on billetjohn.com

--

KBS Productions

• Like 1

Great news.....

And I'll echo G_A's plea for subtitles.

Wish we could get someone to do them for Bensky & Mutch 2 as well (they were only done for the B & M 2 trailer it seems).

well... there's really nothing we can - or want - do about your last demand.

But yes, subtitles will be available for Bill & John Episode II : Danger Attacks at Dawn.

(episode I has subtitles for 19 languages...)

I have no problem with french language... english started to sound familiar... :smartass:

"Bill et John" and "Bensky et Mutch" have their honorable places in my 6GB of Lock On movies collection :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

well... there's really nothing we can - or want - do about your last demand.
(wearing my leopardskin underwear:music_whistling: ) Je sais... je sais....

I was just hoping the B & M guys would read it and.....

.....or someone else in the community would take on that translation project.

But maybe you could give me an exact Lat / Long of the Hotel with the name on the side LEONAR ?? that you fly over in the Bill et John 2 trailer. I cannot find it on the map anywhere :cry: and I really looked around.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

But maybe you could give me an exact Lat / Long of the Hotel with the name on the side LEONAR ?? that you fly over in the Bill et John 2 trailer. I cannot find it on the map anywhere :cry: and I really looked around.

well... sorry to disappoint you... but it was a surprise vfx from my co-cinematographers :) in honor of my very young (at the time) son...

so you wont find it in LO...

sorry again

Looking forward to the return of Bensky & Mutch. I still have their KC-10/F-15 caper on my HD. They prove beyond all doubt that content, humour, etc will always win over mindless special effects laden jets-chasing-jets videos.