Infantry units?

Been seeing all these awesome screenshots of the new Vehicles coming to DCS with Normandy but haven't seen any Infantry. I can't imagine we would get DCS WWII without them.

I ask primarily because I wanna retexture the American units into Vietnam era units for us Huey Pilots out there! Wouldn't be perfect, but it'd be much more believable than retexturing the units we have now. I'll just pretend those Garands are M14s...

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat

I'm also don't like unmanned worlds ))

PS Some great news are coming for you "two weeks" lovers. And this is the only one small step...
Racoon and his clues all around the forums :lol:. Now we'll be hyped until any news pops up.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice