VR Keyboard

mambo

Never needed with voice comms.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Personally I'd never use it because the interface would either be using the mouse which takes a very long time to do, and combinations would be impracticable, or use the VR headset and look at each key with a mouse click associated to the HOTAS. Also very slow and impracticable. The time I spend on that I could easily add what is needed to a DWVAC or Voice Attack profile.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I never build missions in VR unless its a 2 second drop a couple planes in kinda thing.

Maybe they'll do it anyway, who knows.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Defeats the purpose of you ask me. VR is to increase immersion and realism a virtual keyboard seems counter productive.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051