Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

But the ones to steer are A2A with command detonator or not?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hoping for viggen on blue and then a carrier for red for that sweet su-33 action.

Tankers would also be sweet!

Yep that would be awesome. 24/7 ASM stikes on the kusnezow.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Bug: FARP MK-SA (blue team): with a Gazelle (Mistral) one is spawning into a spawned Mi-8 and other way round with the effect that both are exploding. Actually, I found myself sitting next to the rear door gunner of a Mi-8 :(

I guess it is because the Gazelle does spawn exactly on the heli pad but a few meters south. For this reason one sometimes cannot rearm, too.

Thanks for offering the Mistral version on the server.

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

What happened to Korea?
+1. A change would be refreshing.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Bug: FARP MK-SA (blue team): with a Gazelle (Mistral) one is spawning into a spawned Mi-8 and other way round with the effect that both are exploding. Actually, I found myself sitting next to the rear door gunner of a Mi-8 :(

I guess it is because the Gazelle does spawn exactly on the heli pad but a few meters south. For this reason one sometimes cannot rearm, too.

Not only that but if you spawn the second Mi-8 you're half off the farp and roll down a hill to crash! That one is messed up.

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

repair crates

Could someone explain the use of repair crates to me, please?

If I have a comm station or city can I drop such a crate and the site will be repaired? How many crates does it take?

Can I also repair airports and FOB that way? As long as we still own the place I can order crates. So why not order some and immediately deploy them right there without flying them anywhere? Or does the game distinguish between crates that were spawned there and crates that were flown in?

Also how long do EWRs, SAMs etc remain on the map? Does that get reset every 3 hours when the map reloads? How long does it take for a SAM, Stinger to reload once it fired all it's missiles?

Thanks, Asset (Huey Haulin' Inc.)

Any idea why testing for round 10 has been up for several weeks now?

Next round will start soon, we plan to do some changes which we will update as the time comes.

There was some time off from the team on holidays etc...

Hey! Just wanted to ask if anybody knows whether sling loading still causes crashes. Would love to do some sling action with my Mi-8 on the Blue Flag Server. :)

Greetings!

We tried it a few months ago and saw issues, Ciribob probably will test it again soon.

Thanks for reporting, we will have a look!

Not only that but if you spawn the second Mi-8 you're half off the farp and roll down a hill to crash! That one is messed up.

Thanks for reporting, again will have a look!

Could someone explain the use of repair crates to me, please?

If I have a comm station or city can I drop such a crate and the site will be repaired? How many crates does it take?

Can I also repair airports and FOB that way? As long as we still own the place I can order crates. So why not order some and immediately deploy them right there without flying them anywhere? Or does the game distinguish between crates that were spawned there and crates that were flown in?

Also how long do EWRs, SAMs etc remain on the map? Does that get reset every 3 hours when the map reloads? How long does it take for a SAM, Stinger to reload once it fired all it's missiles?

Thanks, Asset (Huey Haulin' Inc.)

Repair crates should not work on the same base/farp/comm you pick them from, you can use them on other base/farp/comm that your coalition owns to repair one group immediately.

About EWRs & SAMs, I'm guessing you are referring to those deployed dynamically with CTLD, those are removed on mission restart (every 3 hours), reason is to keep the map clean and not over crowded.

Reloads, basically depends the location where the Stinger or SAM is deployed, if near a FARP or a Base,it will reload from the base, if not, it will require a reload truck to be close.

i am wondering if there will be ever any hope to be able to have either GCI slots or players call for an AI refueling tanker to launch?

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

Honestly I like it much more without any AI interceptors, they are just an irritation and they dont actually add nothing to the pvp gameplay. They make frontline more stable and many pilots just run away towards them instead of fighting.

Honestly I like it much more without any AI interceptors, they are just an irritation and they dont actually add nothing to the pvp gameplay. They make frontline more stable and many pilots just run away towards them instead of fighting.

Despite their limitations, AI has its own benefit I guess. When the other side empty from human player they could buying more times to prevent airbase etc captured easily unopposed untill one or two player join the server. It ever happened to me that I was the only red player in server and overwhelmed by a bunch of enemy fighters and bombers. Only with the help of AI's I could manage to hold them while waiting other red player to join.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze