Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

That actually gives aircraft like the Viggen a bigger role to play as they're built around high speed single target strikes.

+1000000

:thumbup:

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

My guess is having more than 50 people is the biggest cause for lag at the moment.

I think so too. I was flying Gazelle Mistral, maybe that with 50 players is a problem atm.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I meant maybe 50 slots on server are too many

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

BUG - When Krasnaya FARP is Blue, choppers unable to rearm.

Land next to trucks - no rea arm

Land on pad, no re arm.

Doesn't matter AC type selected.

Distance from trucks to pad is sorta far.

Also Red has 4 troop carrying choppers at every FARP, and Blue only 2

TF-51's at viggen bases would be nice too.

Thank you for your efforts

Edited by Thrud

Blue Flag Normandy, i have few adds :)

Switch off external view, enemy units on F10 map and labels was right, IMO.

But, when i was shot down by AAA and went back to spectator, a could see all units on the map, friendly, enemy...

I personally prefer F10 map without my own displayed position, but can live with it and i understand that some need it.

And something about ground unit :smilewink:

There are several units placed on taxi ways and respawn places or IMO too close them and Lingerolles airport has AAA placed on RWY.

I post here three examples i have found, Beny-Sur-Mer, Rucqueville and Lignerolles.

Beny-Sur-Mer.thumb.jpg.447d7ab41a220783d5087f257abbfdd9.jpg

Rucqueville.thumb.jpg.122e0e616e820db56c3624c7d5cf5307.jpg

Lignerolles.thumb.jpg.3c5a365ee9996460fdfb877de6fc372c.jpg

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

It would be nice if Red get some Mig-21 on the Viggen FARPs . Maybe I'll get to use the JATO SPRD short takeoff rockets.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

delete sry

Blue Flag Normandy, i have few adds :)

Switch off external view, enemy units on F10 map and labels was right, IMO.

But, when i was shot down by AAA and went back to spectator, a could see all units on the map, friendly, enemy...

I personally prefer F10 map without my own displayed position, but can live with it and i understand that some need it.

And something about ground unit :smilewink:

There are several units placed on taxi ways and respawn places or IMO too close them and Lingerolles airport has AAA placed on RWY.

I post here three examples i have found, Beny-Sur-Mer, Rucqueville and Lignerolles.

Thanks Saburo, will be checked.

Captured the Red Novorossiysk runway. The vehicles there did not shoot back at us. Got captured message, no enemy troops spawned and my dropped troops didn't disappear once captured.

Also there are no Blue spawn slots for any AC type at Novo.

Units/objects to repostion:

At Anapa the bunkers are in the middle of the taxiway!

At Krasnodar C there is a Shilka on the runway!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

what`s wrong with website?? it doesn`t show any information about the campaign.

+1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

gadget.buddyspike.net is not loading anything... (no objects on map)

gadget.buddyspike.net is not loading anything... (no objects on map)

fixed.

Can you reset <51P>Slutcher to red or neutral for us? His first time in blue flag. He picked blue by mistake.

Hopefully will be on in a few hours to do so.