Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Debrief is as follows:

Real men drive the F-5

F-5s shall be put on both sides (Red side painted black "MiG-28" scheme) so both sides can have real men.

Anyone not driving the F-5 regularly will be put in a remedial training program to learn about how cool the F-5 is.

Anyone voicing dissent with the above shall be put in a focused remediation program to fix their wayward thinking.

I wholly agree with this

Can we have the D2M disabled on the Mirage please?

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just spoke Ciri ingame. It's removed as a new feature, based on the real mirage not seeing real use with it.

Dang. Since it came fully fueled and allowed me to continue my airquaking ways, I was going to buy it on the steam sale. Guess I won't now.... ;p

Debrief is as follows:

Real men drive the F-5

F-5s shall be put on both sides (Red side painted black "MiG-28" scheme) so both sides can have real men.

Anyone not driving the F-5 regularly will be put in a remedial training program to learn about how cool the F-5 is.

Anyone voicing dissent with the above shall be put in a focused remediation program to fix their wayward thinking.

Is the f5 in the steam sale? If so can you teach me how to be cool?

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Since it came fully fueled and allowed me to continue my airquaking ways, I was going to buy it on the steam sale. Guess I won't now.... ;p

Is the f5 in the steam sale? If so can you teach me how to be cool?

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you can use the Mirage Steam key on standalone if you're on standalone. Just a word of warning just in case.

Thank you for putting the Mistrals back in!!! They seem to be in the wrong places, however. There are none at runways where they are needed an M's are at runways where they are not needed (as much). The Mistrals seem to be a FARP only AC where the M's are everywhere. I don't know, seems backwards to me. Any one else?

If i'm a general in charge of defense, and I only have 1 Mistral to station somewhere, I'll put it at a runway before a FARP. It seems air defense of a runway takes higher priority than of a FARP.

Mig29A's intended to spawn with full fuel load?

The Mig-29A is rubish. this has to be a joke.

Not even gonna get started with the new slot distributions on airfields and FARPS. A 70 slot server on a 3 blue vs 1 red ratio.

Gimp red again?

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not even gonna get started with the new slot distributions on airfields and FARPS. A 70 slot server on a 3 blue vs 1 red ratio.

Gimp red again?

It's not the server owner's fault DCS is full of NATOboos

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for putting the Mistrals back in!!! They seem to be in the wrong places, however. There are none at runways where they are needed an M's are at runways where they are not needed (as much). The Mistrals seem to be a FARP only AC where the M's are everywhere. I don't know, seems backwards to me. Any one else?

If i'm a general in charge of defense, and I only have 1 Mistral to station somewhere, I'll put it at a runway before a FARP. It seems air defense of a runway takes higher priority than of a FARP.

Also the fixed wing guys aren't gonna care about a lost FARP, it won't affect their flight time or AC selection. Rotary loses a FARP and we have no AC to fly because they aren't at runways. At least put 1 Mistral and 1 UH-1 (MI-8 for red) at every runway, minimum. I'd say any time you have more than one M at a runway, trade the extra slots for Mistrals.

Example:

Gudauta (blue) = Current

M's - 4

L's -2

Uh-1's - 2

Gudauta (blue) = preferred

Mistral - 2

M - 1

L - 1 <---(you could even lose this and add a UH-1 or lose this slot altogether)

UH-1 - 2

and I just eliminated 2 slots in the process!

Sochi = current

zero choppers

Sochi (blue) = preferred

Mistral - 2

M - 1

L - 1 <---(you could even lose this and add a UH-1 or lose this slot altogether)

UH-1 - 2

I realize the ink hasn't dried and things are still in flux. These are just some ideas.

Also not a fan of having the UH-1 on both sides but when I fly Red, it's the only Module on the Red i can fly

Edited by Thrud

So how long does RVE get to ask for "Balance" and at the same time exploit things that don't promote an even playing field?

*Edit - For some reason images won't open with the IMG link but you can right click open them in new tab to imgur. This isn't the first time we catch them doing this, we also have video recording of Smokie doing this shit too.

http://imgur.com/oWbXGLw

http://imgur.com/oHQwmOS

Edited by Hollywood126

So how long does RVE get to ask for "Balance" and at the same time exploit things that don't promote an even playing field?

*Edit - For some reason images won't open with the IMG link but you can right click open them in new tab to imgur. This isn't the first time we catch them doing this, we also have video recording of Smokie doing this shit too.

Better give the Su27 AIM120s to compensate for this.

I'm also guilty for this . Its well known trick for Red veteran. But last time I tried it didnt work anymore at least for me. Personally I just hate sitting for 7 full minutes starring at my screen doing nothing. It used to be 20% fuel in Flanker and its real empty now somehow.

In the Eagle waiting is not that bad, just ask for 25% fuel to ground crew and 2 bags and you're good to go....

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Gimp red again?

The RED Farp slots havent changed...

Of course as one of the admins I have complete control over Blue & player numbers. Having seen nothing but "there are too many RED" complaints for the last week or so, I've now pressed the MOAR BLUE players button - that I just held back because I like seeing rage on the forums.

:P

Yes Mig-29A - not a joke

Yes slots - not a joke. Airfields & Farps are pretty much final other than captured airfields

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Mig29A's intended to spawn with full fuel load?

Nope - Fixed :)

Mistrals should be with L & M.

Blue get an 8 block of slots of helicopters in general which are:

2 - Gazelle Mistral

3 - Gazelle M

1 - Gazelle L

2 UH1

Guduata I missed editing but the rest seem ok - If you see other 8 Blocks Missing a Mistral PM me or post :)

Sochi doesnt have Red or Blue Helis on purpose

Other airfields also don't due to the abundance of Farps.

3rd Su27 slot at Maykop spawns you in a spectator view instead of a Su27.

No idea why - moved slot.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I'm not gonna list the things I like about Blue Flag because it'd take a long time.

Best server so that perhaps summarizes it.

Unlike most servers Blue Flag used to stick to separating aircrafts and assigning them to Red or Blue accordingly. The way I see it most people can't handle losses or defeats anywheres in life so why should it be any different here! If the Blue forces in DCS don't afford an equivalent SEAD aircraft to the Su-25 belonging to the Red forces ONLY it's not the bloody fault of Red. Deal with it instead of looking for excuses on why your coalition lost the battle/skirmish/round etc. If two sportsmen in any sport or two teams compete over something they don't start pulling such lame shit on how unbalanced the odds are UNLESS they're sissies. And sissies don't really deserve any attention if you ask me so I keep on wondering why the admins of the server are so generous and mix up things. The UH-1 has the better doorgunners and a better field of view (according to many) so no Mi-8 or Red player should ask for the Huey on the Red side either. If the Blues have nothing comparable to the Ka-50 it's not the bloody Red's fault. We don't have the AMRAAM's and ER's here but if we had 'em then Flanker pilots shouldn't complain about how easy it is for the Eagles to gain air superiority. The A-10C is the best CAS aircraft we have here and it's not Blue's fault Reds don't have anything similar to it. If the Shilkas and Strelas are better than the Vulcans and Chaparrals then it's not Red's fault so Blue shoudn't have them. I could go on like this dedicating this matter to all aerial, ground and sea units or data links or this or that but you get the point for sure.

Another thing is planes being used by countries that don't fight in real life for the country/coalition whom they imported these planes from. That could change in a year or even less so let's not make that a guideline for assigning airplanes here and there. Most modules are either Russian or American made in DCS so keep the planes to their makers accordingly. As to the rest we could argue about that or simply have them included on both sides (and the latter here would be a comfort for sisses so there you go -> pleasing most players)

YES I know we still lack some modules and ED is making more western ones than eastern stuff but again! DEAL with it. How many times smaller/weaker/outnumbered nations/teams/coalitions thoughout history in all aspects of life have endured or beaten the odds? It comes down to tactics, teamwork and above all will! (Oh boy I'm getting into it!) Maybe that's just me but I love batteling the odds and squeeze the best out of meself in any aspect of life. (Yeah good for you. Who cares about your ****ing life!)

Anyways... I wish for a Blue Flag without mixing up stuff so please don't listen to the sissies here in the community and let them fly elsewhere where they count kills and brag about it and where planes are on both sides.

Keep Blue Flag unique in it's style. Just like the old days when things were neat and the majority of the community was full of dedicated virtual and real aviators only.

Bless you for this masterpiece of work!

@sissies: Endulge me with your replies now...

• Like 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I'm not gonna list the things I like about Blue Flag because it'd take a long time.

Best server so that perhaps summarizes it.

Unlike most servers Blue Flag used to stick to separating aircrafts and assigning them to Red or Blue accordingly. The way I see it most people can't handle losses or defeats anywheres in life so why should it be any different here! If the Blue forces in DCS don't afford an equivalent SEAD aircraft to the Su-25 belonging to the Red forces ONLY it's not the bloody fault of Red. Deal with it instead of looking for excuses on why your coalition lost the battle/skirmish/round etc. If two sportsmen in any sport or two teams compete over something they don't start pulling such lame shit on how unbalanced the odds are UNLESS they're sissies. And sissies don't really deserve any attention if you ask me so I keep on wondering why the admins of the server are so generous and mix up things. The UH-1 has the better doorgunners and a better field of view (according to many) so no Mi-8 or Red player should ask for the Huey on the Red side either. If the Blues have nothing comparable to the Ka-50 it's not the bloody Red's fault. We don't have the AMRAAM's and ER's here but if we had 'em then Flanker pilots shouldn't complain about how easy it is for the Eagles to gain air superiority. The A-10C is the best CAS aircraft we have here and it's not Blue's fault Reds don't have anything similar to it. If the Shilkas and Strelas are better than the Vulcans and Chaparrals then it's not Red's fault so Blue shoudn't have them. I could go on like this dedicating this matter to all aerial, ground and sea units or data links or this or that but you get the point for sure.

Another thing is planes being used by countries that don't fight in real life for the country/coalition whom they imported these planes from. That could change in a year or even less so let's not make that a guideline for assigning airplanes here and there. Most modules are either Russian or American made in DCS so keep the planes to their makers accordingly. As to the rest we could argue about that or simply have them included on both sides (and the latter here would be a comfort for sisses so there you go -> pleasing most players)

YES I know we still lack some modules and ED is making more western ones than eastern stuff but again! DEAL with it. How many times smaller/weaker/outnumbered nations/teams/coalitions thoughout history in all aspects of life have endured or beaten the odds? It comes down to tactics, teamwork and above all will! (Oh boy I'm getting into it!) Maybe that's just me but I love batteling the odds and squeeze the best out of meself in any aspect of life. (Yeah good for you. Who cares about your ****ing life!)

Anyways... I wish for a Blue Flag without mixing up stuff so please don't listen to the sissies here in the community and let them fly elsewhere where they count kills and brag about it and where planes are on both sides.

Keep Blue Flag unique in it's style. Just like the old days when things were neat and the majority of the community was full of dedicated virtual and real aviators only.

Bless you for this masterpiece of work!

@sissies: Endulge me with your replies now...

One day I watched this man get 13 kills in an Su27 without getting shot down once against a horde of blue fighters...before the DataLink tantrum was thrown and it was added.

All you red-only guys crying for balance should be listening to every word he says.