Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

How do tankers work in Blue Flag? I was flying on the Persion Gulf server the other day and wanted to use the REDFOR tanker over Lar, but I didn't know how. The briefing only lists the general location of the Tanker (Lar in tht case) and a comms frequency, but when I opened the tanker comms menu I found several tankers that all had identical callsigns. How am I supposed to know which one is which? And then, how am I supposed to find him as there is no TACAN data listed anywhere?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

How do tankers work in Blue Flag? I was flying on the Persion Gulf server the other day and wanted to use the REDFOR tanker over Lar, but I didn't know how. The briefing only lists the general location of the Tanker (Lar in tht case) and a comms frequency, but when I opened the tanker comms menu I found several tankers that all had identical callsigns. How am I supposed to know which one is which? And then, how am I supposed to find him as there is no TACAN data listed anywhere?

Same problem here, BF Persian Gulf needs a manual, or at the very least a guide with radio freq, TACAN, etc.

One page before somebody has posted this statistic page:

[https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506883210698031107/538839670319087636/unknown.png]

How can I reach my own statistic like this on the Buddyspike Website?

All I have found was a simple statistic of my own which is not so nice like this shown above.

Ich benutze keine Signa...dingens..gedöns...

On the rankings page, click a name and wait. (Requires Firefox Beta or Chrome)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

No connection possible

Unfortunately I can`t reach the Server. It is not shown in the DCS-Multiplayerlist and when I try to connect via IP it says "Server is offline". But on the website I can see that there are lots of plyaers. What is the solution of that problem ?

Same problems here.

1. DCS server list is incomlete. Sometimes Buddyspike is shown sometimes not. Happens with other servers, too.

2. Buddyspikes server ping is always red = to high to connect (ping used to be low in the past, my location: central Europe)

3. direct IP-connect is rejected because "server is offline" which is in fact not the case.

:noexpression:

Win10Pro, i7-4770K, 32GB, RTX-2070S OC, VPC WarBRD Base, VPC Mongoos T-50CM2, Warthog Throttles, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5

Is it possible to add dynamic weather?

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Where's going to go (which side) the F-14?

I've been asking this myself for a long time :)

I guess it would be both side. Red Caucasus from Iranian Tomcat and Blue PG would be the same.
Edited by Oceandar

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Is it possible to add dynamic weather?
Its always possible. The question is would they? AFAIK dynamic weather could cause stutters and hit on FPS.
Edited by Oceandar

Its always possible. The question is would they? AFAIK dynamic weather could cause stutters and hit on FPS.

Didn’t know about that.

Too bad, it would add to the experience.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

looking for helicopter wingman for teamplay. playing only eastern side. write me message if interested. czech preferably. thanks in advance

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Where's going to go (which side) the F-14?

I've been asking this myself for a long time :)

Its going on blue, on both PG and Caucasus.

I guess it would be both side. Red Caucasus from Iranian Tomcat and Blue PG would be the same.

For reference Iran is blue on PG.

Its going on blue, on both PG and Caucasus

No. I think USN F-14 on Blue Caucasus and Iranian F-14 on Red. So both side have F-14.

For reference Iran is blue on PG.
Thats what I mean. So both Blue and Red PG gonna have F-14.

Ok for reference as per what the admins for the server have said. When the F-14 launches its going only to blue on Caucasus and will only be going only to blue on PG. Blue on PG is Iran etc... There are no plans at this time to have the F-14 on both sides.

Are there any upcoming changes to team balancing in near future, or will it be regular to see 6 versus 18 players etc? Where is the point of PvP in it when these guys are like on PvE with such outnumbering. No one want red = blue in numbers, but this... There should be some balancing aspect. Weapons, Aircrafts in air or something. Just asking, dont want to start flame. Thanks in advice

Edited by Wexler
Misunderstood point

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

Having 6+ F-18 in one side is really a let down and its even unreal.

I always go to the opposing side because this situation is really silly, but its really hard to fight in the M2K at medium and sometimes at close ranges against the F-18 with superior armament. At least the 120C is not permited.

I'd argue it is realistic actually (which can be a problem). The US has a massive air force so it's not crazy to think they would have a lot more planes in the air.

It could however be called unbalanced... but then again red side seems to win plenty.

Having only 6+ Hornets in one side its unrealistic. No F-15 or A-10C for example.

Having so little full fidelity aircrafts, the only way to "balance" the server would be having all the aircrafts available for each side which will also cause everyone to fly the F-18.

Are there any upcoming changes to team balancing in near future, or will it be regular to see 6 versus 18 players etc? Where is the point of PvP in it when these guys are like on PvE with such outnumbering. No one want red = blue in numbers, but this... There should be some balancing aspect. Weapons, Aircrafts in air or something. Just asking, dont want to start flame. Thanks in advice

Very few red pilots now want to win the map, this is not about the balance and the number of aircraft, but about concerted actions. Someone refuels in the air or just flies a pair. Wait a little, we are a little tired.

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G

I wouldnt worry about balance. While Its nice having both side equal in number but its really doesnt matter much. Blue can have more players but in the end coordination is always the key. Each sides have its advantage, while Blue has more players I could say Red has more experience players (see stats). So its actually balance somehow.

Just my 2 cents.

Well it's sad that still so many red players on caucasus don't use SRS. Maybe so many actual Russian players? :P

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

We perfectly coordinate actions in the TS, although the SRS also listens

https://www.youtube.com/@KAG-RubyN

Су-27 Flanker| Су-33 Flanker-D| МиГ-29 Fulcrum|Су-25 Frogfoot| Ка-50 Hokum| Ми-24П Hind| Ми-8МТВ Hip| F/A-18C Hornet| F-16C Viper| F-15C Eagle| UH-1H Iroquois

H/W - CPU:i7-13700KF|MB:Z790|RAM:64GB DDR5 Kingston|GA: MSI NV RTX-4090|Oculus Quest 3| SSD:Kingston SFYRD2000G